PDA

View Full Version : Quest ashes to ashes won't complete?

gilloman007
10-05-2018, 01:02 AM
So i played the mission ashes to ashes and came to the part to chose to save the baby or go after chrysis i chose to save the baby then i got a cutscene en that was it? No quest completed even when i search for het trough the cult page when i killed her she is just laying there on the floor i ca't confirm her kill, nothing so this quest is still in my quest list i. I taught that if i play further an other qurst about chrysis would pop up bit it never did.. the only quest i now have are the spear and shadow missions.
Can someone please help me.. i Can't further my story

UbiGabrinth
10-06-2018, 12:07 AM
What does the quest say you still have to do? Could you send a screenshot?

gilloman007
10-06-2018, 12:04 PM
What does the quest say you still have to do? Could you send a screenshot?

Yeah but how do i do that ?
And there is nu goal or anything the only thing that is there is the name of the quest, the description of layla and the reward...
I tried another save but it is still the same chrysis is just laying there wen i kill her.. ot is really frustrating..

Rekkonkill
10-13-2018, 06:16 AM
I have the same problem Iím up to lvl 23 and I still canít seem how to complete that quest, I kill her too but canít seem to confirm her death

GR8schism
10-18-2018, 05:03 PM
I am having the same issue. Things to complete under the quest are blank. I have completed all of the other missions to try and progress the story but it won't advance

ubi--unicorn
10-18-2018, 05:20 PM
Did all of you choose to save the baby? Did you get the side quest that comes with that?

GR8schism
10-18-2018, 05:28 PM
Did all of you choose to save the baby? Did you get the side quest that comes with that?

I choose to save the baby. No the side quest isn't available for me because ashes to ashes isn't completed

ubi--unicorn
10-18-2018, 05:35 PM
Thanks, would you mind taking a screenshot of the blank "things to do", and I'll pass this on.

GR8schism
10-19-2018, 06:32 PM
https://imgur.com/a/e1hw5PP

https://imgur.com/a/e1hw5PP

How long do you think it would take to patch a problem like this? I cant advance in the story so im pretty much stuck not being able to play the game.

HoneybadgerF571
10-31-2018, 12:51 AM
I am having the exact same issue and cannot progress the storyline. Did anyone get this resolved??