PDA

View Full Version : Blurred/ Pixelise Screen On AC Odyssey

Gsebato
10-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Hi,

Since i play this game i have a big problem,

When i'm going into a zone where there is grass/ Trees/ cities... My screen become blur and there is no no sharpness ( i can even see pixels in middle/long range). But strangely my FPS are not falling down.

When i stop moving both my caracter and camera the game become more sharp. And when there is fewer things to display my game is more Sharp.

I don't think the problem comes from my computer because i have a very good configuration ( I can run any games, like Witcher 3 in Full HD ). In assasin's creed Odyssey i put the graphics in a average quality but the problem is still here...

I read somewhere than it could be because of the Display distance so i putted it in very low settings... But nothing has changed.

It's too bad because this game is so amazing, one of the best i ever played since AC Brotherhood :nonchalance:

Does anyone had this problem? Does someone knows how to fix it?

Help plz Ubisoft !

Malautomedonte
10-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Hi, did you try to disable MFAA from the nvidia control panel?

jellha01
10-05-2018, 12:25 AM
I had the same issue , with disabling MFAA , the game is suddenly very nice looking! Thanks for the tip!

Malautomedonte
10-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Glad that I helped. :)

Gsebato
10-05-2018, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately i already had disable MFAA, the problem is still here...

MattiWRZ1712
10-09-2018, 09:40 AM
You mean this?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/101741446004491381653/6610270906521199570

Same here .Witcher 3 works on full settigs too...

Verrenus
10-09-2018, 02:04 PM
When i stop moving both my character and camera the game become more sharp.

This is simply due to how the game's temporal anti-aliasing (TAA) solution operates - when you are in motion, TAA slightly blurs the image to prevent you from seeing distant textures flicker like crazy as you move (especially foliage). Once you stop, TAA clears the image back up to normal.

If you want to inject some quality sharpening into AC:Odyssey so as to combat TAA's bluriness, look no further than the excellent ReShade (https://reshade.me/). You can find plenty of tutorials on how to install it and configure it for any game over on YouTube. LumaSharpen at 1.000 clears all of the blur for me, resulting in a MUCH more beautiful gameplay experience! ;)