PDA

View Full Version : Developer Update: Time for Church

Ubi-Toller
10-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Hey everyone! It’s Toller from Redlynx, and it’s time for this week’s developer update!

THIS WEEK

CHALLENGE MODE

For those of you wondering when you’d get to experience some Designer Decks, this week’s Challenge Mode is for you! It’s time for our first ever Designer Deck challenge! We’ve created four decks for this week, each with a specialized theme. Which one you’ll play with is randomized, and the same goes for your opponent!

These four decks were created by our design team, and we’ve already received and shared a lot of great feedback about them! In the future we’d like to feature decks created by both content creators AND our players themselves! Put your thinking caps on, and keep an eye out for your chance to earn some sweet in-game prizes, as well as the pride of knowing the New Kids of South Park are playing with a deck built by you! When we’re ready for submissions, we’ll be posting a thread right here on our Forums!

REMINDER: There is a chance to find the highly elusive Visitors card during this week’s Challenge mode. Please be aware that you do need to be at LEAST Rank 35 for them to unlocked and available to you.

TIME FOR CHURCH

If you caught this week’s episode of South Park, you may have an idea of who is entering the battle as our newest card! That’s right, Priest Maxi will be available to add to your deck - barring any catastrophic issues with testing. This common Mystical card will be up for grabs all weekend long, and completing both the Team and Solo event paths will earn you at least eleven copies of this brand new card!

This weekend’s event will be a card usage event and, as usual, there will be both Solo and Team packs to open. Please make sure you join your team before the event starts (which is usually 12 UTC), in order to be able to claim those team packs!

This weekend’s event will run from Friday(~12 UTC) to Monday(~12 UTC).

The following cards will be used during this event:

Choirboy Butters
Sexy Nun Randy
Blood Elf Bebe
Pope Timmy
Youth Pastor Craig
Hallelujah
Sheriff Cartman
Alien Clyde
Terrance and Phillip

The point requirements are as follows:

SOLO REWARDS

Reward Tier
Points Required

[/tr]

TEAM REWARDS

Reward Tier
Points Required

DEVELOPER STREAM

This week’s stream has been cancelled due to illness, so if you had any burning questions that you were hoping to ask, feel free to ask them right here instead!

UPCOMING MAINTENANCE

There will be maintenance next week! Mark your calendars for October 10th, at 8:00am UTC. The maintenance should take around one and a half hours, and we will update our social media if that changes. You know we’ll always keep you in the loop!

BATTLE BREAKDOWN SUBMISSIONS

You folks are blowing us away with all the amazing videos you’re sending of your best battle strategies! We’ve had some players ask us about volume issues, so we wanted to clarify what we’re looking for:

Regular volume and sound effects are a-ok, but if you cannot get volume into your recording, we won’t turn away an amazing play just because it’s silent. What we can’t use are clips that involve copyright material we do not own, such as different songs in the background, or images added through editing. Keep it simple, and you’ll be just fine!

That checks off everything from our list of cool news to tell you! We welcome any and all feedback about these topics, or any others! Reach out to us whenever you like. We love hearing from you!

Until next time, we’ll see you on the streets of South Park!

Love,

Your Community Team,
Steve🚀, Buck🦌, and Toller🐶

vbalazs91
10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
A new Mystical card again? After Youth Pastor Craig and IMP Tweek? This will be the 23rd Mystical card, while Fantasy has only 20 cards, how is this fair?

I'm an Adventure/Sci-fi player, but still I don't think it's okay.

SingingFly
10-04-2018, 06:09 PM
You're kidding me, another mystical event? That 4 of the last 8. What happened to balance?

Hershalicious
10-04-2018, 06:53 PM
Wow, another Mystical event.

Oh...look at the Mystical offer out today too, OH LOOK a SciFi one too! Who would have known!... Snicker.... Remember everyone, its a Sci-Fi \ Mystical Meta. They will milk these offers as much as possible since the Meta is one or the other. The community developers\managers really need to speak with the actual game developers and review the future releasing of cards to ensure there is no bundle up like there has been the last 2-4 months. Its quite easy to see its the Milk-Grab in process and frankly boring.

So any updates on Bugs? The community has given many instances, videos submitted to Facebook, reddit, UBI forums, twitter etc. Can you please start fixing the bugs that have been in the game for over half a year please?

I am sure every person in the community could go without a new card for a couple weeks while you guys fix these bugs. In a real time pvp setting your bugs create unfairness if you are running certain cards and literally change the entire state of a match. Aka any ranged Timmy, most noticeably Mecha.

Bugs Bugs Bugs, please focus your efforts on fixing those. I know the community Dev's have little influence over the actual coding-devs and their development. But honestly its moved from comical to pathetic you cannot fix these bugs identified as I said over, and over, and over again going on for 6+ months.

Double Coin and Double PVP weekends for the sake of Father Maxi...

Please understand we are sick of collecting tokens for Packs that are not worth it. The only real value found in opening packs for events is coins, in game cash and a chance a Legendary. I guess epics too, but when everyone gets 2x Blue randy and maybe 1 Rogue Token (which getting to 5 is not that important anymore because of the scaling) its kinda sad the status of the packs of weekend events. They are quite frankly, trash except for luck and as said above coins & cash.

Please review your current structure of events and please implement a two weeks in a row of double coins followed by double PVP tickets and continue to have these in the rotation of events. Honestly more people care about double PVP tickets than they do about any pack opening. Just being honest. With the state of the game, packs are very low on the scale of importance unless there is a higher chance at a legendary in them.

Please again, move the UBI update on Tuesdays not Wednesdays. I know you once said you cant publish it until you get the information which is usually on Wednesdays, but this is a lazy response. Please communicate to your Manager that having a release of information after something has already started is shameful. There should be no real reason this update cant come on Tuesday in the communities opinion.

Questions from the community we would like to have an actual date or ETA on.

When are Team vs Team events coming? Can we get an actual month for planned roll-out?

What is up with the BETA system, any updates on that?

What is going on with the Difference in Visual of pack offers, some people have a different screen and layout then others. Is this IOS related?

Can we actually have a no-game play Stream where we have a Questions and Answer stream? We have been asking for this for months, and still no update.

What is the update regarding adding new cards to other classes besides Mystic?

Is there an update on new Legendary cards being developed for other classes besides Mystical and Sci-Fi?

Any update on the META balance update at the end of the next Season? We would like the update on any nerfs\buffs to cards a minimum of two weeks before end of season so players can determine if they want to be Milked or not.

How come the Card-website created by the SPPD Discord community has not been advertised nor have we even seen a thank you from the Redlynx staff. So much hard work went into that and unfortunately it is very disrespectful for it not to be advertised on UBI forums, or forsake even a thank you from RL Staff. Pretty Sad someone has to ask for a thanks for the SPPD community.

reptialian222
10-04-2018, 07:21 PM
Wow, what a surprise... more mystical, why just don't you guys remove all other themes, you can easily build a mono deck with mystical, strong enough to beat all the others...

Noxide7
10-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Hate to dog pile on the Mystical hate but you guys have to Nerf that theme.

People hated it before due to Zen Cartman slowing the game down or used as a cheap defense, now people hate it cause it's the strongest theme with healing spells and strong attackers... and that Master Ninjew that can dominate any other Adventure themed card in their own category.

nyajinsky
10-04-2018, 07:40 PM
can't you like... make a calendar and rotate the event themes around, so first we get adv, then sci-fi, then mystic, then fantasy, then neutral (because we need a neutral event now that's impossible to get neutral material in them). and then rinse and repeat. shouldn't be so hard. I feel like hitting someone.

I don't use any of these cards. ugh, I guess I have Alien upgraded somehow, then I can put in belf and try to upgrade her in the weekend. I was planning to use her at some point, I liked her in the challenge. "She is immortal!"

Ubi-Toller
10-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Hey all!

I know, there have been quite a few mystic releases recently. I can assure you that we have taken that feedback to our design team, and we will take this new feedback to them as well. Priest Maxi made the most sense to release with this latest episode, and there was no other theme we could have put him in. Still, I understand your frustration and I will do everything I can to make sure your thoughts are heard by our tea!

Hersh, I'll also respond to you as soon as I can! I wouldn't want you to think I'm ignoring your post, there's just lots there to respond to, and I want to make sure there's no new information I can pass along. I'll be in touch shortly!

buddyguy88
10-04-2018, 08:18 PM
I am pumped for another new card and love that is it mystic. Maybe I am in the minority but I love the card usage events and can not wait to see what the new card does and its stats

Ubi-Toller
10-04-2018, 08:33 PM
All right! Let's see what I can't answer you you, Hersh!

First of all, the bugs! I went over the bug list from the last time you sent us one, and Buck answered for each of them with information that is still accurate. As you didn't write back, I'm not sure if you saw it or not. Let me know! Beyond that, are there new bugs that you didn't put on that list you would like me to look into now for you? I don't mind in the least, so feel free to list any you're wondering about.

I can totally let the team know people would enjoy some doubled rewards in the future! Fingers crossed it ends up on the calendar sometime soon.

I do agree with you that Wednesday/Thursday can be a bit late for our update, especially for challenge information. Perhaps we could split the update into two parts? A short update on Monday/Tuesday, and then the event information on Thursday? After all, we would never be able to give away event information on Tuesdays now that the new season is running. We would never want to spoil anything for an upcoming episode! What do you think?

Team vs Team is still being worked on, and there's nothing new to update you on there. Same with the Beta system, which is in the very early days of planning.

I had no idea people were getting different pack visuals. How interesting! Do you have any screenshots I can take a look at? I can also send them to the team as well, for clarification.

We're still looking into the idea of a Q&A stream, and we'll update you once we have anything solid planned.

I have no information on new cards, or new card changes. It's simply too early right now.

As to the website, do you mean Bounce's' SPPDstats (https://www.sppdstats.com) site? It's a fantastic resource, I've linked to it several times and sent it to players. We've all also expressed our thanks for it, though possibly not in public channels. If you mean a different website, do let me know! I love the incredible databases that our fans create for our game. I'm always happy to check them out. The dedication is amazing, and we're always grateful.

I hope these answers are helpful! Thanks as always for being such a passionate player! :)

Void_Away-
10-04-2018, 08:35 PM
For starters, get well soon guys. I have to agree that we need some balance in frequency of themed events, with that in mind you could give mixed materials and cards inside this weekend's event and others that are inevitably tied to the show's episodes, you've done that before.

Armageddon08
10-04-2018, 09:09 PM
I had no idea people were getting different pack visuals. How interesting! Do you have any screenshots I can take a look at? I can also send them to the team as well, for clarification.

Well that is straight up BS...

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1934185-Offers-Differ-Between-Players

testiclicles
10-04-2018, 11:27 PM
I think for the new character it had to be mystic this week. I've got no issue with that. Love the card themed events too.

I think you should at least rotate through the themes (including neutral sometimes) every Tuesday mini-event and as much as possible on weekends too.

dolphinSushi
10-05-2018, 02:40 AM
GET OFF OF MYSTICAL ALREADY!!! Spread the love around! Three new cards in a row! Medusa outfit. Thought this game was suppose to be about 4 themes not just POURING new content into your already RIDICULOUS meta! Yals attention to mystic pisses me off more and more lowering my play time pushing me to the point of quitting. I used to have fun and defend this game, now it just pisses me off more than Im having fun. LAME

Vargas_NL
10-05-2018, 10:26 AM
Hi Toller, can you submit an idea to the development team ?

Simply stop doing an theme based event every time time they release a card, we just don’t care. You can put a new Mystical card if you want, but you’re are not forced to make it a mystical event !!! Just put the new card and it you want the event to be a card using event, make 3 to 5 card of EACH THEME available to make point, not 5 of one theme and only 1 of every other theme.
If you do so, you will have less angry players yelling at you.

Same thing for the rewards in packs, make the new card available inside, but don’t make all the pack of the same theme ! It’s nonsense.

No matter if you do it or not, the only players who will used your new card will be Whale that will pay a lot for it so you don’t need to pissed of all others players.

You said you are fighting strongly derankers, well guess what ? I’m a fantasy/adventure user in top 200 legendary, and for this event I will have to derank a looooooot to complet it . And it will be the first time that I derank, never do it since the launch of the game.

Thank you very much Redlynx , keep doing the wrong choices ! I hope for you that you are preparing a very big thing to celebrate the first year of the game because lot of people are waiting to see that before quitting the game.

anarchym8
10-05-2018, 11:10 AM
Hi Toller, can you submit an idea to the development team ?

Simply stop doing an theme based event every time time they release a card, we just don’t care. You can put a new Mystical card if you want, but you’re are not forced to make it a mystical event !!! Just put the new card and it you want the event to be a card using event, make 3 to 5 card of EACH THEME available to make point, not 5 of one theme and only 1 of every other theme.
If you do so, you will have less angry players yelling at you.

Same thing for the rewards in packs, make the new card available inside, but don’t make all the pack of the same theme ! It’s nonsense.

No matter if you do it or not, the only players who will used your new card will be Whale that will pay a lot for it so you don’t need to pissed of all others players.

You said you are fighting strongly derankers, well guess what ? I’m a fantasy/adventure user in top 200 legendary, and for this event I will have to derank a looooooot to complet it . And it will be the first time that I derank, never do it since the launch of the game.

Thank you very much Redlynx , keep doing the wrong choices ! I hope for you that you are preparing a very big thing to celebrate the first year of the game because lot of people are waiting to see that before quitting the game.

Wanna know why they do it? Here's how it goes. You want to stay competitive in ranked so you go for 2 main themes. Fairly standard thing. Lets assume you are not deranking, you want to win as much as possible because... well... that's how games work. Now here's where juicy events come in that give cards/mats/tickets you want. If you want to stay competitive at your "normal" rank you have to lvl up your other cards so you can finish the event.

Two things happen. First one your NK level gets higher however your deck power remains the same which means you'll be fighting stronger opponents, this might lead you into wanting to upgrade your main deck through cash/irl money anything they can get their hands on which will also cause this cycle to repeat itself every other event. Second you also end up using your cart coins which might deplete the reserve you had to get your favourit epic to level 5. Now you can either wait or... buy some coins with... you know...cash?

Basically they are disgustingly greedy. Name one competitive card game that requires you to have all decks/themes at equal level to be able to stay competitive in pve/pvp/events/weekend events and so on. Want a sad piece of advice? Derank like hell. It sucks for 2 reasons. First it's a question of morals and second when you win it won't feel like an amazing experience because you know you have better deck than your opponents.

ahmerali222
10-05-2018, 02:30 PM
Am I the only one for whom the event hasn't started? From what I see it is now 1:30 PM UTC

Ubi-Toller
10-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Void_Away- you are are a peach! I'll pass your message on to Buck, I'm sure it will help him feel better. :)

AK-47-50
10-05-2018, 02:33 PM
It hasn’t for me either, been restarting app every 15 minutes or so, any word Toller?

Ubi-Toller
10-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Well that is straight up BS...

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1934185-Offers-Differ-Between-Players

Sorry! My mistake, I misunderstood. I thought he meant visuals only, as in the look of the offers was different, not that they contained different things.

Ubi-Toller
10-05-2018, 02:34 PM
Don't worry if you cannot see the event, you are not alone! Nobody can right now. We're still testing a few things out to make sure the event runs smoothly. We'll keep you updated! :)

AK-47-50
10-05-2018, 02:37 PM
Much appreciated, thank you!

l1styx1l
10-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Will we be provided extra time to complete the event?

Omffsm
10-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Is this a joke? Like how father maxi abandoned the church and people were waiting. We are waiting for event for the past 2 hours.

JMS84
10-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Hi Toller and crew I totally get you guys are trying to put content based on the new episodes and the card definitely fits. I have to express the same disappointment that this will be the 3rd new card in a row that is mystical and 4th mystical event in the past few months. I hope that after this we will be done with the mystical events for awhile. Also it was brought up in last weeks stream that with the point events we used to have at least 2 options in every 5 themes. I definitely feel that was better for everyone and like have that addressed to the Devs. I personally want to play every event but with the current setup it’s almost like we have to skip it if we don’t use that theme. With at least 2 cards for every theme we could at the very least throw together a 3 point deck and grind the event out. Lastly since we introduced two cards last month it would be great if we could get a 2nd new card this month. One that is not mystical 😂. Hope everyone feels better.

Meruru78
10-05-2018, 03:19 PM
I like mystical, I dont play adventure. But a neutral event would be just smashing.

normally it's 10 Australia time, but now it's midnight and no event, no update file in Google play either

WUND3RKIND530
10-05-2018, 03:35 PM
Any update as to when the event will actually start?

mcfurland
10-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Yo Armageddon08, chill. You clearly misunderstood what Toller was talking about because the link you posted had nothing to do with the two different visual displays for the offers. Triggered...

MagoJulius666
10-05-2018, 04:03 PM
it's already 3 hours late. have had all week to do tests and they decide to do it just in time to start the event! worse and worse this game. it is no longer enough to focus on the mystical theme and now more!

mcfurland
10-05-2018, 04:10 PM
Hi Toller,
I'm really bummed about something that happened during this most recent challenge. I started a new challenge about 45 minutes before the challenge ended. I knew I would be cutting it close so I decided to wait to open my packs until after I had finished the event. Well, wouldn't you know it, I wasn't able to complete the event on time and the event ended during a game that I won 3 phones to 0. With that win, my total score would have been 11-1 but I didnt even get a final score. I was awarded the lowest tier pack for my 8-3 win but Im sure I would have score higher with that 11-1. However, this is not what is really bothering me. When I tried to start redeeming my rewards (I hadn't opened any of my 11 rewards) a notification popped up stating: cannot connect to server! please check your internet connection. Nothing was wrong with my internet connection but that notification kept being displayed when I would click on one of my rewards to redeem. I decided to restart my game and when I did my rewards had vanished. I have a screen recording of the last 4 games I played as well as me attempting to open the reward packs. I would like to know if there is any way I can be compensated for the lost rewards.

edsav
10-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Aww jeez. Never gonna be event.

Armageddon08
10-05-2018, 04:23 PM
Yo Armageddon08, chill. You clearly misunderstood what Toller was talking about because the link you posted had nothing to do with the two different visual displays for the offers. Triggered...

It actually does, because the offers that differ between players also have a different visual layout. Some of the offers are the same but they are still have a different image structure and layout. It is unfortunate my comment triggered you. Next time maybe ask a clarifying question before getting too emotional?

l1styx1l
10-05-2018, 04:27 PM
I'm pretty sure the layout is different based off of what operating system your are on

Armageddon08
10-05-2018, 04:30 PM
I'm pretty sure the layout is different based off of what operating system your are on

Nope, we've had a mix (e.g. both android users with one having layout a and offer set a while the other has layout b and offerset b). Doesnt seem to follow spending, shield level, country or nk level either.

kmh79
10-05-2018, 04:45 PM
It's times like this that make players feel like we don't matter in this game. You guys obviously knew that things weren't going according to plan and it was gonna take awhile to iron out. It would have taken 2 minutes to post a short explanation with some time frame window for when the event may actually start. But, no you wait until people come on and complain and have already been waiting for 2 hours. Just like that unscheduled maintenance last week. Zero communication, just an entire community of players left confused and enraged, beginning to contemplate quitting.

Void_Away-
10-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Problems can always happen but I feel you could profit from increasing your team size to cope with the show's pace of new episodes.

l1styx1l
10-05-2018, 05:07 PM
As long as we are compensated for time missed and given a small amount of free stuff. Idc

NiceGuyEddie17
10-05-2018, 05:11 PM
It more than likely has to do with the Father Maxi card I would assume. Considering they prob had very little time to create & test the card's abilities

Void_Away-
10-05-2018, 05:15 PM
It more than likely has to do with the Father Maxi card I would assume. Considering they prob had very little time to create & test the card's abilities

Maybe he locked himself with butters in that church again. As long as they try to bleach away this with some compensation it could be ok.

lister_infiji
10-05-2018, 05:15 PM

I'm hoping they actually call him Father Maxi, and not Priest Maxi as the OP.

l1styx1l
10-05-2018, 05:54 PM
Game froze when I was trying to open my first event pack and I had to restart it. Now it says I already opened it......

ffsdfdsffsed
10-05-2018, 06:08 PM
At least you could got your locker rewards, my game was frozen after my first victory...

l1styx1l
10-05-2018, 06:33 PM
At least you could got your locker rewards, my game was frozen after my first victory... a little more upset about an event pack than a PvP locker...

Ubi-Toller
10-05-2018, 07:04 PM
I can more than likely look up what was in the event pack for you. Let me know what your current in-game name is.

mcfurland
10-05-2018, 08:38 PM
If you are willing to look up what was in the frozen event pack for user l1styx1l will you do the same for me? To reiterate what I commented earlier, the rewards from 11 of my wins in this past challenge disappeared before I was able to claim them. I have a screen recording if you need proof. Thank you for your time and consideration Toller.

DarthCh3f
10-05-2018, 08:50 PM
Is Funny bot in the pipeline for Sci Fi characters?

Ubi-Toller
10-05-2018, 08:58 PM
If you are willing to look up what was in the frozen event pack for user l1styx1l will you do the same for me? To reiterate what I commented earlier, the rewards from 11 of my wins in this past challenge disappeared before I was able to claim them. I have a screen recording if you need proof. Thank you for your time and consideration Toller.

Hey mcfurland!
Unfortunately we don't have any tools to reclaim lost card packs from events or challenges. This is why we recommend always opening your packs as soon as you earn them, to be on the safe side. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Ubi-Toller
10-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Is Funny bot in the pipeline for Sci Fi characters?

Not that I'm aware of.

Lunada123
10-06-2018, 01:03 AM
Hi, I've been reading the opinions of many people in forums (most of them in discord groups) who say that the mystical theme is very op because it is being updated a lot and that is why you have been paying close attention and esque I think it's the truth because these changes are more to benefit the theme and I think this would be right

Papa timmy: this letter would lower what blessed being the attack since at a high level it removes more than 200 and adding that it pushes making it impossible for a unit to arrive (especially if they are murderers) and would also lower the skill by making it relive something I relived it in half, half of attack and half of life with the aim of making it more challenging to use and that it is very broken to revive any unit with all its statistics either common or legendary and not being as powerful as before. I would lower the cost to 5.

butters choir boy: this would lower what would be the attack speed because it attacks very quickly and that with common killers comes to him very badly because he does not let them attack and this remains intact or with tanks when attacking very fast it takes away enough life and as they are tanks they take away very little what gives them a chance to do a lot of damage and this with tanks like great or this very op because great or costs 5 and butters with the skill costs almost 1 of energy, attack and life and I think that For what I said is very obvious porqe, the skill is left intact because it is not so much energy that gives you.

Randy sexy nun: I would download 2 things speed and attack speed because it attacks so fast that it is not necessary to invoke a child of the choir if it is the only one with the attack the same thing happens with butters only that this having more life removes more and with the ability to call a killer makes it more complicated would lower those 2 aspects namas as well could attack as a semi tank that with the choir guys could replace the attack and and speed each time you load and not in all the departure the rest would leave it intact.

Hallelujah: this change is special because it was already broken since the launch of the game just think a lightning that costs the same and is of the same quality takes life to a unit instead halleluya heals almost the same as it removes a lightning lvl 1 with the difference that it is all the same with a fireball that costs 5 more than it costs Hallelujah and removes it in a smaller range which easy alleluia heals it using only 4 of energy equal to the rain of arrows only that this is epica even worse at 1 cure what a rain of arrows removes to 3 what I would do would be to do it with an area of ​​action type a ball of fire would cost 5 and its radius would be the same as a ball of fire and healing the same as Remove the ball of fire and to implement it to the game that comes out as well as a ray of divine sun in the area that you used the spell.

I have more ideas of balance in case you would like to hear them I hope you read this comment because todods were complaining of mystical and take advantage of the situation. Excuse me if some words are misspelled because I use the translator to transmit this message answer me if you read the message to be aware and give me your opinion goodbye thank you very much for reading

blagh-
10-07-2018, 06:51 PM
Hi, I've been reading the opinions of many people in forums (most of them in discord groups) who say that the mystical theme is very op because it is being updated a lot and that is why you have been paying close attention and esque I think it's the truth because these changes are more to benefit the theme and I think this would be right

Papa timmy: this letter would lower what blessed being the attack since at a high level it removes more than 200 and adding that it pushes making it impossible for a unit to arrive (especially if they are murderers) and would also lower the skill by making it relive something I relived it in half, half of attack and half of life with the aim of making it more challenging to use and that it is very broken to revive any unit with all its statistics either common or legendary and not being as powerful as before. I would lower the cost to 5.

butters choir boy: this would lower what would be the attack speed because it attacks very quickly and that with common killers comes to him very badly because he does not let them attack and this remains intact or with tanks when attacking very fast it takes away enough life and as they are tanks they take away very little what gives them a chance to do a lot of damage and this with tanks like great or this very op because great or costs 5 and butters with the skill costs almost 1 of energy, attack and life and I think that For what I said is very obvious porqe, the skill is left intact because it is not so much energy that gives you.

Randy sexy nun: I would download 2 things speed and attack speed because it attacks so fast that it is not necessary to invoke a child of the choir if it is the only one with the attack the same thing happens with butters only that this having more life removes more and with the ability to call a killer makes it more complicated would lower those 2 aspects namas as well could attack as a semi tank that with the choir guys could replace the attack and and speed each time you load and not in all the departure the rest would leave it intact.

Hallelujah: this change is special because it was already broken since the launch of the game just think a lightning that costs the same and is of the same quality takes life to a unit instead halleluya heals almost the same as it removes a lightning lvl 1 with the difference that it is all the same with a fireball that costs 5 more than it costs Hallelujah and removes it in a smaller range which easy alleluia heals it using only 4 of energy equal to the rain of arrows only that this is epica even worse at 1 cure what a rain of arrows removes to 3 what I would do would be to do it with an area of ​​action type a ball of fire would cost 5 and its radius would be the same as a ball of fire and healing the same as Remove the ball of fire and to implement it to the game that comes out as well as a ray of divine sun in the area that you used the spell.

I have more ideas of balance in case you would like to hear them I hope you read this comment because todods were complaining of mystical and take advantage of the situation. Excuse me if some words are misspelled because I use the translator to transmit this message answer me if you read the message to be aware and give me your opinion goodbye thank you very much for reading
I think we all need to come to terms with the fact that the devs do not care about balance or what the user base wants. Keep enjoying your mystical cards everyone!

Lunada123
10-07-2018, 09:04 PM
I think we all need to come to terms with the fact that the devs do not care about balance or what the user base wants. Keep enjoying your mystical cards everyone!

So that we can all be bothered, we all use the only theme of the game and we accompany it with another category, so to speak, of support.
Let's play South Park the church with the best kyle ninja jew in the icon of the game

Ubi-Toller
10-09-2018, 04:02 PM

No worries on the translation, this is easy to read. :)
Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts with us. I think you've raised some excellent points! I'll share this with the rest of our team.

Ubi-Toller
10-09-2018, 04:03 PM
Blagh, that isn't true. Of course we care about game balance and our user base! Without our players, we'd have no game at all. That's why we're making sure that our design team knows how everyone is feeling right now about mystical vs. the other themes.

netero-jumper
10-10-2018, 06:04 AM
hi guys first at all i wana thank all the developers and staff for creating this game it reminds me magic the gathering becose it have so much potential to grow up.
i think you need to create more card whit more frecuency.so this way the decks it may be more diferent and it woild produce more combos.
its true that mystical theme its unbeatable i cant win a single match against mystical please delay the resurrect ability of pope timy its imposible kill whit ligthing ball before it activates his ability.and why randy nun its so hard to kill he put asasins in play so it must have litle healt bar becouse tank its sci fy warrior its adventure and range its fantasy so mistical need to have a assasin randy who can easyly kill whit 2 units i have to play 3 units to kill randy its so unfair. thank for read this i dont speak inglish very well so forgive me if you dont understand me. goog luck to all and thanks again for this game