PDA

View Full Version : Two Bugs - Lumbering Along quest and Northern Bandit Camp on Ithaka

Riek_DelAnor
10-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Lumbering Along Quest Bug

I explored much of the beginning area before I picked up quests so I happened to clear out the lumber camps before I even received this quest. I have the wood the quest-giver wants in my inventory but the quest still points me to the camp and the no-longer-living bandits. When I try to speak to the quest-giver there is no option to turn in.

Northern Bandit camp on Ithaka

I explored to this island relatively early and attempted to clear this camp, it was too high level for me so I ended up running away. When I leveled up I returned to the camp but none of the bandits were there. Upon exploration I found them around the area where I had finally escaped them (About 150-200 meters south of the camp by my estimation). I then killed them but the camp was not completed, despite having both looted it and now having killed the bandit leader.

If you need any further information please let me know and I will provide whatever I can.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the report on Lumbering Along, any footage of this in your inventory and the dialogue choices after would be useful to help us check this out.

Are the objectives for the Bandic Camp updating as you've done them i.e. 1/1 leaders killed but the map is not showing the area is completed, or is it saying 0/1 after you killed him?

Riek_DelAnor
10-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'm attaching three screenshots. One shows the required quest item in my inventory, the second shows the conversation options I have when speaking to the quest giver, and the third shows the lumber camp where the quest would be performed as well as the stage of the quest I'm on according to the tip in the upper left. Please find them at the imgur album linked. https://imgur.com/a/kF8HYol

As to the bandit camp it seems to have resolved itself. I went back to the camp again to get a screenshot of it being empty and when I entered it the camp was 'completed'

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the reply, I'm attaching three screenshots. One shows the required quest item in my inventory, the second shows the conversation options I have when speaking to the quest giver, and the third shows the lumber camp where the quest would be performed as well as the stage of the quest I'm on according to the tip in the upper left. Please find them at the imgur album linked. https://imgur.com/a/kF8HYol

As to the bandit camp it seems to have resolved itself. I went back to the camp again to get a screenshot of it being empty and when I entered it the camp was 'completed'

Cool thanks a lot for the images, this has been reported to the development team to check out

Also cheers for confirming that was resolved :)