PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashing in Certain areas of Megaris

CosmicChronos
10-04-2018, 11:07 AM
I've played for ~4 hours, and arrived to Megaris since about an hour, but now that I here, the game crashes constantly, not letting me go past certain areas without the game crashing.
I don't believe this is a problem with my computer, as I never experienced this problem on Kephallonia.
Cheers!

CosmicChronos
10-04-2018, 11:14 AM
Adding quickly: This also happens when using Ikaros in the same areas. I believe now that it is due to the sheer amount of entities and assets spawning in a single area, is there any way to fix this?

CosmicChronos
10-04-2018, 02:42 PM
The issue has been resolved, if Moderators could delete this thread, that would be great.

sonecaboss
10-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. How did you solve it?

Ravwyn
10-04-2018, 04:15 PM
I love these hollow posts =) C'mon CosmicChronos, you can do better than this.

Just wanted to shime in real quick - I played throughthe entire area and it's story-quest and had zero crashes. In fact, so far, the game has not yet crashed at all. Not saying' there is no issue at all - just my experience with this particular area.

CosmicChronos
10-04-2018, 05:51 PM
Hi,

I'm experiencing the same issue. How did you solve it?

I disabled all of my background applications. If you don't know how to do that, Ubisoft has a guide for that right here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000025513/General-PC-Troubleshooting)

SgtWolf1
10-04-2018, 06:21 PM
I had the same problem last night with this area. Few quests bugged. For instance I couldn't talk to someone to complete a mission, another who talked to be me and give me quest didn't show up. Same save games started you in different places. It was nuts. I was afraid to do anything, then I got a message come up that the game was having trouble contacting ubisoft. Dont' know if that had anything to do with it, but I was able to complete on of the quests that I had issues with last night. Although I died and when it reloaded the quest was gone again, so stared the quest again and didn't straw one little bit from the mission so I could get it done.

I sure hope the rest of the game isn't that frustrating!

sonecaboss
10-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Thank you, I'm going to try that.