PDA

View Full Version : Never starts-crashes to desktop

cpirrmann
05-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi All,
I installed PE2 using the instructions here (with a little modification as boonty seems to have changed since the posting of them) and it seemed to go ok. I also uninstalled boonty per those instructions. I ran IL2FB and it started fine. I even started a pe2 mission but the frame rates were terrible (1 or 2). I quit, loaded up fraps and ever since, when I start IL2, the screen goes blank, then it returns to desktop with the resolution I have set in the game. I had copied the il2 and il2fb.exe as directed and the files.sfs to trun it in 404 mode. It doesn't work in either 404 or 405.

Any suggestions?

cpirrmann
05-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi All,
I installed PE2 using the instructions here (with a little modification as boonty seems to have changed since the posting of them) and it seemed to go ok. I also uninstalled boonty per those instructions. I ran IL2FB and it started fine. I even started a pe2 mission but the frame rates were terrible (1 or 2). I quit, loaded up fraps and ever since, when I start IL2, the screen goes blank, then it returns to desktop with the resolution I have set in the game. I had copied the il2 and il2fb.exe as directed and the files.sfs to trun it in 404 mode. It doesn't work in either 404 or 405.

Any suggestions?

cpirrmann
05-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Sorry, reposted this in COmmunity help.