PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Version Shipped to me

W4RGOD666
10-04-2018, 08:49 AM
I ordered the XBOX ONE version Gold Ediition Spartan Box Set & I was sent the PS4 version, now I donít have a PS4 so I am stuck with a game that I canít play, I already opened a case file on Oct. 2nd wanting Ubisoft to send me the right platform version physical disc & a digital download or refund my money back to me, I was anticipating so much to play this game but now I am highly disappointed in Ubisoft for screwing up my order.

SDT_GHOST
10-04-2018, 10:24 AM
Hi,

I actually got the same problem here. Received the Psy gold edition instead of the xbox one gold edition like I preordered. Opened up a case with the support and was told to send photos but havent heard from them since. Incredibly frustrating. How the hell do they screw up the version they send to a customer when its written on the packing slip??? Can anyone help?

spartan3082013
10-04-2018, 01:16 PM
I have the same issue - but opposite. I pre-ordered the PS4 Spartan Edition and was sent the Xbox One version. I have also opened a ticket with Ubisoft on October 2nd and have not heard anything from them as well. What's the point of early access when we are sent the incorrect platform than what was ordered. Hope that Ubisoft responds and resolves the issue quickly for everyone.

SDT_GHOST
10-04-2018, 02:17 PM
I suspected they might have done the same thing with PS4 owners giving them an xbox one version. Is anyone else missing also the sword and broken spear for the statue in their collector's? I opened a ticket two days ago and got a response yesterday to send pictures in the ticket. Now im waiting for their response. Makes me laugh though that they block the chat for such claims but everything else is alright for chat.

W4RGOD666
10-04-2018, 03:41 PM
I have the same issue - but opposite. I pre-ordered the PS4 Spartan Edition and was sent the Xbox One version. I have also opened a ticket with Ubisoft on October 2nd and have not heard anything from them as well. What's the point of early access when we are sent the incorrect platform than what was ordered. Hope that Ubisoft responds and resolves the issue quickly for everyone.
Do you want to trade? We can mail each other the game

W4RGOD666
10-04-2018, 03:43 PM
I suspected they might have done the same thing with PS4 owners giving them an xbox one version. Is anyone else missing also the sword and broken spear for the statue in their collector's? I opened a ticket two days ago and got a response yesterday to send pictures in the ticket. Now im waiting for their response. Makes me laugh though that they block the chat for such claims but everything else is alright for chat.
I was lucky enough to have all the little pieces for the statue, you have to keep on Ubisoft, keep emailing them, ask for a refund

spartan3082013
10-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Do you want to trade? We can mail each other the game
Where are you located? Is the game still wrapped?

W4RGOD666
10-04-2018, 08:32 PM

I am in Canada & yes the game is still wrapped, I havenít opened it at all, I can send you pics if you like...how about yours?
Send me a text 416 878-8637

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 08:43 PM
Please move any such discussion to PM and please note that I recommend letting our team deal with any issues like these rather than dealing with them on your end. We intended to send the desired game on the correct platform, and we will do our best to make it right.

W4RGOD666
10-04-2018, 08:53 PM
Please move any such discussion to PM and please note that I recommend letting our team deal with any issues like these rather than dealing with them on your end. We intended to send the desired game on the correct platform, and we will do our best to make it right.
Ok thanks...sorry but how can there be such a screw up on the shipping orders, a lot of us who ordered the collectors editions for our desired platforms were sent the opposite, we were so excited to start playing and by the time Ubisoft corrects this problem...it will be next year, this was the 1st & last time I order anything from Ubisoft, great games but poor customer service

spartan3082013
10-04-2018, 09:35 PM

It's funny how when we try to solve the issue on our own and you don't like it we get an acknowledgement from Ubisoft but you don't have the courtesy to acknowledge that a ticket was open and that you are attempting to rectify the situation. I understand that there must be multiple complaints as I am not the only one that this has happened to - but I spent a lot of money on this edition in the hopes of playing it with early access - but since there has been no acknowledgement from Ubisoft - I am disappointed that I won't even be able to play by the regular release date!

W4RGOD666
10-04-2018, 10:22 PM
Send me a message...where are you located at?
I know that we both want to play lol!

W4RGOD666
10-05-2018, 03:15 PM
Ubisoft finally replied back to me, they will change my PS4 game to the XBox One version & they also sent me the Digital Download code for the game and the code for the pre order bonus content.

Thank you now I just have to wait for the physical XBox One copy to be delivered but I can atleast start playing this game now!

SDT_GHOST
10-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Ubisoft finally replied back to me, they will change my PS4 game to the XBox One version & they also sent me the Digital Download code for the game and the code for the pre order bonus content.

Thank you now I just have to wait for the physical XBox One copy to be delivered but I can atleast start playing this game now!

Wait what? How long before you got an answer? Im still on three days now without an answer from ubisoft. Did they say how long it would take for you to receive your physical copy?

W4RGOD666
10-05-2018, 08:00 PM
Wait what? How long before you got an answer? Im still on three days now without an answer from ubisoft. Did they say how long it would take for you to receive your physical copy?
I got my answer last night & they asked for my name, address...etc! So that way they will send me a label to me for free shipping of the XBox version...I have to send the PS4 version back to them first, now I am just waiting on the return label to come but atleast I got the digital download plus the bonus content ďBlind KingĒ for my XBox so I started to play the game.
I opened my case on Oct. 1st so it took 4-5 days & as for the physical copy to come I have no idea but things are looking a little better now.

SDT_GHOST
10-05-2018, 09:00 PM
I got my answer last night & they asked for my name, address...etc! So that way they will send me a label to me for free shipping of the XBox version...I have to send the PS4 version back to them first, now I am just waiting on the return label to come but atleast I got the digital download plus the bonus content ďBlind KingĒ for my XBox so I started to play the game.
I opened my case on Oct. 1st so it took 4-5 days & as for the physical copy to come I have no idea but things are looking a little better now.

Damn and here i am waiting since Oct 2nd and still havent received word yet. My ticket has been only escalated. Bloody hell honestly. Anxious to get my copy and an actual response for the missing weapons for my statue.

Happy hunting and lucky you. Dont let up on them or theyll never ship the physical copy.

Fascinaturu
10-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Same here, no reply, no news, no nothing.
Have the Spartan CE for PS4, with an XBOX one copy of the game In it. Wrote the ticket Tuesday as soon as I got the game and saw the mistake.

I took photos and everything.

Still no reply.

Iím disappointed with the quality of service.

W4RGOD666
10-05-2018, 09:16 PM
Give it 1 more day guys I am sure that you will be contacted

Fascinaturu
10-05-2018, 09:19 PM
I really doubt these people work Saturday and Sunday.

Quandarius
10-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Sadly, this happened to me as well - pre-ordered Spartan Edition PS$, received on XB1. Thankfully I have access to an XB1 so I was able to start playing it there. My box was missing the Deluxe Edition content too though - 2 screw ups 1 order... yikes. UPS delivered the game on the night of Oct 1 so I opened my ticket then and every rep who responded apologized for the delay and that they've been extremely busy. This was CLEARLY not a smooth roll out. At all. Hope you all get responses and things sorted out soon.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the hold up is. Yea I'm a bit disappointed that I got the wrong version but I'm lucky in that I was still able to play the game which I realize is not the case for most others (XB1 is just so much louder running a game than PS4...) At this point though, if someone could just give me the code for Deluxe Edition Pack items I would be happy and on my way... not sure why they are taking so long to get that done.

Luckily my statue had all the pieces but the sword and broken spear had fallen from their little placeholders. I was able to find them in the bottom of the box and put them back in their place.

Fascinaturu
10-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Check your email, I got a message saying they will send the deluxe codes along with a code for helix credits for compensation because the deluxe codes werenít in the box.

You probably got the same email.

As for the game itself I still have not gotten any news.

What parts are supposed to be in the statue? With all this I didnít even check if itís complete or not.

W4RGOD666
10-06-2018, 12:29 AM
Check your email, I got a message saying they will send the deluxe codes along with a code for helix credits for compensation because the deluxe codes werenít in the box.

You probably got the same email.

As for the game itself I still have not gotten any news.

What parts are supposed to be in the statue? With all this I didnít even check if itís complete or not.
Yeah I got the same email too, still waiting for that & as far as the statue the parts are the sword, spear & Leonidas spear blade so just 3 pieces.