PDA

View Full Version : Unobtainable Orichalcum

L3giticus
10-04-2018, 07:21 AM
The Orichalcum under the bridge in the Bay of Xerxes and two in the Hot Gates of Thermopylai, one on the side of a cliff and one under a rock overhang, are unobtainable. I know this is a very minor issue but as a completionist, it bothers me that I cannot get these. Is this a known issue and are there any plans for this to be fixed?

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Hey,

This is the first report i've seen, would you be able to get me some footage so I can better understand the issue?

Cheers

Gasalov
10-06-2018, 08:30 PM
the "loot" option does not appear when standing close to these orichalcums, I got the same issue

https://imgur.com/a/6KcH1rH

Exx1523
10-07-2018, 08:04 PM
I also have the problem. I bought the map pack and for the south east islands its shows on the map but doesn't appear in game. I went to kaphidonia and I see them there but when I loot it, they don't show a check mark on the map. After that I stopped looking for them.

eskimosound
10-09-2018, 10:19 AM
The Orichalcum under the bridge in the Bay of Xerxes and two in the Hot Gates of Thermopylai, one on the side of a cliff and one under a rock overhang, are unobtainable. I know this is a very minor issue but as a completionist, it bothers me that I cannot get these. Is this a known issue and are there any plans for this to be fixed?
Just a thought, can you fire an Arrow at it? Does that do anything?

gunnerboom2015
10-21-2018, 03:35 AM
Hi first time posting and yes we all know the xerxes one under the bridge and there is one in a pool of water at the base of Fort arkas. That one the Pool Is not deep enough to dive down and get it. I tried cliff diving multiple times with no luck. There is one more I found and that is in the sieged Plains under the same small profiled wood bridge. I contacted a person in chat at ubisoft and is passing it to the development team. I also stated there are youtube clips made that demonstrate the two bridge oricalcums. I am also a completionist and it is driving me frigging up the wall seeing those light blue icons on the map laughing at me.

red_mso
11-06-2018, 10:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7hsZZ5fO2k