PDA

View Full Version : Where's my order??

nighthook001
10-04-2018, 06:39 AM
The game is officially out in less than 9ish hours, however I...:
-Haven't received ANY shipping info.
-Haven't received a response to my ticket which was opened days ago.
-Haven't received a response to tweet or DM from this morning, even though your team was responding to others.

According to the twitter team I spoke to yesterday:
-the package was already "delivered" by "Australia Post", even though they have no idea if that was true, and suggested it probably meant it is still with the courier.
-local post office hasn't seen any packages for me at all
-there's no way to track the package because there is no tracking number (because of the shipping method used), which makes me wonder how they know its been "delivered" in the first place...

So much for dat 3 days early access. I'll be lucky at this rate to even get the order before the 8th.....if it even exists?!

nighthook001
10-04-2018, 08:01 AM
Spoke to phone support, who are based in UK (the times on website are wrong, was open at 430pm AEST). Person I spoke to couldn't really help and had to escalate the issue. He seemed genuinely bummed I haven't got my order, and even more bummed at the fact he couldn't do much more to help.

To be honest, I'm seeing others in the same position and like them, will probably ask for a refund. It doesn't sound like I'll even see the order until next week sometime. Should've ordered a digital copy on xbox store, instead of paying what is probably an inflated price for Spartan Ed.
Really disappointed with this experience :/

ACOGZILLA
10-04-2018, 12:59 PM
The same thing is happening to me but with standard edition, they say it is coming up as delivered on their end by ups when it has clearly not been and the tracking number I've got hasn't advanced since label creation, no reply from email support only twitter support.

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Hi, Nighthook. From what I can see your order was made on September 26, six days before the game's early release date. We cannot guarantee that the game will be delivered on the release date for games purchased within 15 days of the early release date. We will try to get the game into your hands as soon as possible, but please note that players who have had the games preordered for months are having their early access and standard access games being shipped in this window of time. If you would like to get a digital copy you can purchase that from a retailer and refuse the shipping or return the item in the original packaging.

ACOGZILLA, you are in a very similar boat with a purchase made on September 27. I see that UPS has the item, and if you need the tracking number you can send me a PM. It may not arrive on the release of the standard edition.

ACOGZILLA
10-04-2018, 07:04 PM
How do i send a pm on here ?

nighthook001
10-05-2018, 12:09 AM
yeah except the website said orders made by 25th would be delivered on time for the early release. I fail to see how even a 24h difference (it was less than that..) has resulted in me probably getting my order next week (most likely from the 9th...)some time...

Additionally, I have an email from the 2/10 which says that a COURIER has the package. That doesn't mean that its in your warehouse. It means its in Sydney, on the ground, in a van, and on the way.... Id be able to confirm this if the tracking system wasn't so crap. I will be following it up with the courier company however (when I find out who they even are..).

Also, a bit of an update: my first ticket hasn't been changed since the day I made it, which I believe was early morning 2/10. Yesterday phone support created a new ticket which was escalated, and that went to "waiting" overnight. I just saw it is now "in progress". This is great news! I mean, there is literally NO information on what that means, especially since there is nothing written in the ticket, but yeah thats great!

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame the support team; I'm sure you're understaffed and EXTREMELY busy. I do blame the organization for being so unprepared for this launch, and failing to give support teams info necessary to do their jobs properly. Way too many people with issues ranging from no tracking, missing orders, to getting the ps4 instead of xbox versions...

GodlyGannicus
10-05-2018, 12:39 AM
I ordered 2 Spartan Editions and only received 1, the other is a gift and I canít get a response from Ubisoft where my other copy is! Does anyone know the number for phone support in the US?

nighthook001
10-05-2018, 01:21 AM
I cannot see a number at all for the US, which seems ridiculous!
https://support.ubi.com/en-AU/Contact

UPDATE on my order: The order just arrived. Courier told me the item has been sitting in his truck from at least 2 days ago. As per regulations set out by UBISOFT, the parcel CANNOT be delivered without a signature and propper data available on his handheld device. Normally they can just hand it over without data, however with Ubisoft, they cannot. He received the data this morning. The guy even saw me a few days ago and wanted to just give me the box, but he is not allowed.... gg ubi

Whiskitango
10-05-2018, 01:38 AM
Ordered mine early September zero response from any method they offer! Tickets, FB messenger, even comments section. About done with this company all together