PDA

View Full Version : No Pre-Order Bonuses have been given

Teknique44
10-04-2018, 12:43 AM
Hello, I pre-ordered the game and am currently level 5. I read on a few sites that I was supposed to get my pre-order bonus armor, xp boost, ship skin, ect, right at the first island. But I have not received anything whatsoever. Is anyone else having this problem? I was hoping I would get it by level 5, but I haven't and am now very concerned. How do I get these items??

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 06:06 PM
You have a pre-order Gold edition. Please note that the Gold edition does not come with the Deluxe edition content. The pre-order bonus is the Blind King mission, and you can find more information on that mission in our FAQ (http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000037093).

W4rrior81
10-04-2018, 06:22 PM
When i pre orded the gold edt on the playstation store it said that the kronos pack was included.. i feel a bit ripped off. So now i have to pay even more for that armor that was supposed to be included in the more expensive edt.

GioShelia
10-04-2018, 07:07 PM
Hey guys, I've just pre-ordered the Gold edition at Ubishop, but The Blind King mission doesn't show up in my DLC list, can you fix this?

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 07:17 PM
If you can get me an image of the advertisement I would be happy to investigate. The Deluxe Edition has the deluxe content but not the Season Pass. The Gold edition has the Season Pass but not the deluxe content. The Ultimate Edition has both.

GioShelia
10-04-2018, 07:44 PM
The Blind King mission is part of the pre-order, not Gold, Deluxe or Ultimate, and it doesn't show up.