PDA

View Full Version : Freezes/Crashes after death in game?

IPAWolf
10-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Simple post asking if anyone has encountered this and if so, what would be the fix? Everytime I die, and have to reload, the game crashes. Of course, this is easily avoidable by just not dying but I'd rather not have to end the game and relaunch because of this issue.

Not sure if this is my system or the game but if anyone has encountered this, what do you do?

If there's a general thread about early problems with the game I'll remove this, I just didn't find one.

- Alright, back to the game I go!

ProdiGurl
10-04-2018, 12:46 AM
You should go to the support forum, they can help you there

nickgroundzero
10-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Simple post asking if anyone has encountered this and if so, what would be the fix? Everytime I die, and have to reload, the game crashes. Of course, this is easily avoidable by just not dying but I'd rather not have to end the game and relaunch because of this issue.

Not sure if this is my system or the game but if anyone has encountered this, what do you do?

If there's a general thread about early problems with the game I'll remove this, I just didn't find one.

- Alright, back to the game I go!

Iím having the same issues. What does your rig look like and what performance settings are you running the game at?

dispatcher69
10-04-2018, 05:10 AM
i've died 3 times so far and have never experienced the game crashing. I'm running all settings maxed @ 1440p. submit a support ticket maybe? good luck mate :)

IPAWolf
10-05-2018, 06:48 AM
UPDATE: I did not submit a ticket but it has not happened in 5 hours where I've died 32432354 times.

Will update if anything changes. If anyone STILL has this problem, submit a ticket.

My specs:
i5 4690k
8gb ddr3 ram

I get some issues on borderless fullscreen so I've changed to just fullscreen.

Cheers and hope everyone is enjoying the game!

UbiGabrinth
10-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Please let me know if this issue returns. I'm glad it seems to have gone away for now.