PDA

View Full Version : Quest " A bloody Feast" {Spoilers maybe in}

TheRobisch
10-03-2018, 11:39 PM
So i reached the point where i need to say who of the 2 spartan kings is the cultist member.
My problem is that i only have 4 out of 5 Clues for him and i have no idea how to get the last one.
Is it even possible to gather all the clues or do i need to guess?

UncleRuckusREE
10-04-2018, 12:33 AM
I've been trying to figure out the same thing. I know who the king is, but I also want to know if there's a way to get all of the clues.

TheRobisch
10-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Same same...
Guess just gotta do it without the clues

wade1171
10-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Was just hoping you could tell me which of the king's it is haven't really been paying attention to the clues themselves and I'm Midway through the cutscene actually I'm up to where I point out who the cultist is and as it stands I still have no clue who the Spartan king cultist is

SerraShaar
10-07-2018, 07:37 PM
that's weird . I only had one clue...

if you follow that spartan whats his name...you meet him with your mother . His way take you to a peaceful road . and you get the proof . I don't know if you get the clue if you side with your mother though .

@Wade : The traitor name start with P .

Ateudis
10-07-2018, 09:04 PM
The quest is just poorly designed. Depending on your dialogue choices, the clue will be forever blocked to you. Even if you guessed it right, it is nonsensical that you will go forward with the accusation with zero proof, but the game will not progress otherwise. You should it anyway even if it makes no sense, because you'll get the reveal and the opportunity to kill the real culprit immediately, he will be conveniently carrying the proof you need, and everything will be restored and fine.

Black_Widow9
10-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Hello,

Thanks for letting us know you're having trouble with this Quest after skipping dialogue. You may want to reach out to our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) for troubleshooting.

If someone has already finished the Quest, it would be helpful if you could let others know the clues you need to complete it.

Thanks!

SerraShaar
10-07-2018, 11:38 PM
the clue I've gotten from the what is his name.....is the ring of the king . it has a seal on it .

Zeeelor
10-08-2018, 10:54 PM
You don't need all the clues, but it's so stupid you can't get all 5 unless you picked some specific choices in the story before you accuse a king. Really bad quest design :/

SerraShaar
10-08-2018, 11:01 PM
lol I'm just dissapointed..it didn't turn out to be both ! Ohhhh that would've been fun . Now give me your crowns!!

Zeeelor
10-08-2018, 11:16 PM
They need to add a side quest that gives you the fifth clue, so no matter what choices you took. That way you can always get all clues before you accuse the king.

SerraShaar
10-08-2018, 11:17 PM
@Zeeelor : what are the others clue though ? I only had the ring from Lobas I think is his name .

Zeeelor
10-08-2018, 11:22 PM
You must have gotten other clues, You get 3 from story 4 if you picked the "right" choice.

SerraShaar
10-08-2018, 11:30 PM
humm..thats so vague...

and what 'right choice' is that ?

Jdu88ua
10-11-2018, 05:56 AM
So i reached the point where i need to say who of the 2 spartan kings is the cultist member.
My problem is that i only have 4 out of 5 Clues for him and i have no idea how to get the last one.
Is it even possible to gather all the clues or do i need to guess?

I just want it to get bumbed around everywhere if people see this there is a work around depending on what you did, I spared stentor, wrong choice to get all the clues, but he is a mercenary just go back and kill him and bingo 5th clue, he is useless at this point anyways now so why not

sniper_Nolight
10-26-2018, 11:48 AM
so I've made the 'mistakes' and I miss the 5th clue.
I killed The monger 'wrong'. I tried to spare Lagos, but he decided to die anyways and Stentor is alive.
So by now I have no option to find the last clue, BUT, stil Myrinne asks me if I'm sure I want to accuse the king or if I want to find more clues. Why give me the dialogue option to find more clues if none can be found?
I can't find Stentor. He is with Nikolaos somewhere I guess, but is he now a Mercenary or is the option dead aswell?
This is seriously annoying.

rebeldielan
10-30-2018, 06:18 AM
I find it stupid that you can kill such figures before important cutscenes like those with brasidas. I wanted to take his route, but because I had encountered and killed the cultist without knowing, I didn't have the chance. It's not the greatest thing to the game. The worst beside the bugs, to me, atleast, as it wasn't clear. I choose to explore, as I loved to do that, my run is tampered because of it, I feel.

The more I play, the less enthusiastic I become.

Anyways, speaking of Brasidas. Anyone have him show up when you fight the merchant in corinth? He said he'd show up, I believe, but he never did. So, I gave the merchant to the mob XD

cpldaniel
11-22-2018, 10:32 PM
urge to kill....rising