PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft ships wrong platform version of the game, got PS4 instead of Xbox One

SDT_GHOST
10-03-2018, 11:13 PM
Hi,

I preordered the xbox one Assassin's Creed Odyssey spartan collector edition back in june and received my game on time yesterday by UPS. Only problem is, I received the PS4 gold edition instead of the Xbox one gold edition. After having a miserable experience with Ghost Recon Wildlands (physical game was never shipped with collector's edition and had to bagger ubisoft for 5 months to receive it), I wanted to know if anyone else got the same problem as me and how long it took to be resolved? I don't want to be stuck fighting ubisoft customer support for another 5 months...

Thanks for the help everyone!

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 05:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear you received the wrong copy of the game! I do see that you ordered an Xbox version of the game, and everything in our system shows an Xbox version was sent. Please go ahead and reach out on our support portal (http://ubi.li/6cz6u) with images of the item you received. If you have all original packaging that would be very helpful to have in the imaging.

moviemaniac15
10-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Ya same thing happened to me. Ordered The Spartan CE for PS4 got the Xbox game instead. Opened a ticket with picture of the wrong item and receipt 2 days ago and still no answer. Hope someone responds soon. Pretty frustrating to say the least.

SDT_GHOST
10-04-2018, 07:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear you received the wrong copy of the game! I do see that you ordered an Xbox version of the game, and everything in our system shows an Xbox version was sent. Please go ahead and reach out on our support portal (http://ubi.li/6cz6u) with images of the item you received. If you have all original packaging that would be very helpful to have in the imaging.

Hi UbiGabbin,

Thank you for the reply. I actually saw you reply such an answer previously to another person except they were missing items for their statue. I sent pictures of the game i was sent with all the original packaging and added to my ticket the fact that I'm also missing this morning the sword and broken spear for my spartan statue. I updated the ticket with such inform but still await sadly for an answer. Could you forward this inform perhaps to receive an answer soon? I cant even play the game i bought the day of release because of the error in the warehouse.

Thanks!

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 07:40 PM
I've reached out to your regional team about these cases. They will get back to you as soon as they can.

SDT_GHOST
10-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Hi Ubi Gabbin,

Thanks for the reply but any chance of an ETA for an answer? I've updated my ticket with pictures stating whats missing and the version I got that was wrong (PS4 instead of Xbox one). I don't want this to last another 5 months of constantly contacting ubisoft waiting for an answer. Has ubisoft been offering gold edition codes for fans waiting for this situation to be rectified?

Thanks again!