PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Edition content

dmattix09
10-03-2018, 08:58 PM
I bought the Spartan Edition and I received everything except the code for the bonus content that comes with the deluxe edition. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

allCanadian88
10-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeah i got the collectors edition and only got my seasons pass but no deluxe codes. I have gone a submitted a case and all they tell me is that they have no time frame and are ďinvestigatingĒ the issue nor will they release any codes for those effected im pretty pissed i spent all this money and i get uncomplete order and they arent fixing it

Bukowki3313
10-03-2018, 10:41 PM
I got Spartan edition. 1st...mine is damaged..the display box drawer has a RIP in it. The game is a gold edition not the deluxe edition. Not sure which one its supposed to come with. No codes for the boost in exp or the money thing. My delivery was late too. I'm pissed off too. I paid 160 for a the extra stuff...and it didnt come with it. Then...the statue is cheap as hell...cheap plastic. I figured it would be made from a resin type material. Not cheap plastic. I think I'll sell it on Ebay.

And...I dont want to progress to much in the game cause im.missing the boosts bonuses...its some BS... and the chat system is down.

I want compensation for all these issues. I also should get the kronos gear pack. I honestly think they sent the wrong game. It should have been the deluxe edition NOT the gold edition. Unless I'm just missing the codes for the deluxe edition and kronos pack.

A multi billion dollar company and they have ALL THESE problems. Not to mention all the gameplay issues. The games doesn't look like I thought it would look. I thought it would be a more dramatic and serious game. Not kinda cheesy dialogue and stuff.

Some of the gameplay is cool...some not. The graphics arent even that good. Red Dead 2 is going to he way better. I mean even uncharted 4 graphics are better...

Super disappointed.

Apeiron08
10-04-2018, 03:57 AM
I didn't get the deluxe edition items as well. I was hoping for better considering it cost me 160 bucks. Hopefully they'll send us a code via email or something soon.

PredAlienKing6
10-04-2018, 05:55 AM
RIP us

HardcoreAmerica
10-04-2018, 06:54 AM
I also purchased the Spartan edition and only received the code for the season pass as well. While I received my on time the draw on my box was tore as well upon opening. Here is to hoping that Ubisoft makes a quick and easy solution for this and also provides us with additional compensation due to the fact that we have spent additional money to receive the content with the linited edition item only to be shorted and receive damaged goods.

ubi--unicorn
10-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Hey guys! I'm moving this to our AC forums. Please create a ticket (http://ubi.li/dzqpu) if you are missing content. Thanks!

Clevski
10-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Also received my spartan edition with no deluxe pack codes.
A little frustrating. I did not receive a damaged statue or anything, at least, and I do think itís a rather impressive piece.
Iím really hoping that Ubisoft can fix this issue quickly and send us our codes by email. Iíve opened a ticket and it was updated just saying that they were investigating the issue. I havenít played more than an hour yet.