PDA

View Full Version : Can't redeem twitch prime reward pack

playker
10-03-2018, 08:12 PM
I reedemed it on Twitch and have my Ubi account linked, but when I click the link it says my Twitch account is not linked to the Ubisoft one, wtf?

UbiSnout
10-04-2018, 12:55 AM
Hey playker! Have you try contacting support? https://ubi.li/q2ab4
There is a login/account and an in-game purchases you can file your case under.

BOLSHOCK1
10-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Same I redeemed it on twitch and it said it should pop up in my inventory on next log in and it hasnít loaded

MaidenOfMayhemz
10-04-2018, 03:36 AM
Same here, did not receive my Twitch prime rewards. My BF got me the game for early access.

SgtWolf1
10-04-2018, 06:20 AM
I reedemed it on Twitch and have my Ubi account linked, but when I click the link it says my Twitch account is not linked to the Ubisoft one, wtf?

When you claimed it there was some directions with steps to claim it. 4 steps I think, first being to link your twitch account with your ubi account. I missed it too. Go through the process again and look for those directions and there is a link they provide that takes you to webpage you can link them. I was on my iphone when I tried but it wouldn't work. Once I did it with my computer it let me link it.

Ghost416
10-04-2018, 09:51 AM
Every time I try to claim the pack, it tells me my Ubisoft and Twitch accounts aren't linked even though they are. What am I doing wrong? I'm not sure what to do here.

HardcoreAmerica
10-04-2018, 12:13 PM
I made it all the way through the whole process and received the prompt saying it would be in my inventory during my next long in. Still nothing... very disappointing...

TheCool5579
10-04-2018, 05:07 PM
I am in the same boat as all of you. I have tried it on my phone and PC. It is linked but it says it is not. This is very annoying.:mad:

BOLSHOCK1
10-04-2018, 06:21 PM
I did it through the desktop site using my PC and it allowed me to claim it, haven't had the chance to log in to the game yet but the desktop site did give me more steps to claim the reward

plenipote
10-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Same here, my accounts are already linked, didn't work. I tried un-linking them and doing it again, but it still says my accounts are not linked. I haven't logged in to the game today to check, but the rewards weren't there the last time I checked. At least I'm not the only person it's happening to!

cawatrooper9
10-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Try checking the Owned tab (https://twitter.com/domvgt/status/1047936928992174080) in the in-game store :D

Apethae
10-04-2018, 10:46 PM
I was having one of the issues reported above (Ubisoft redemption site keeps asking me to link my Twitch and Ubisoft accounts, even though I linked them as the first step in the redemption process described by on Twitch). IE getting the message 'Your Ubisoft account xxxxx is not yet linked to a Twitch account. Please link your Twitch account first on Ubisoft account website.' no matter how many times I tried.
Think it may be a cookie issue, as I took the Twitch link (https://ac-odyssey-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/) and pasted it into my backup browser (normally use Chrome, tried it in Firefox), logged into Twitch when asked there, verified that I wanted to grant Ubisoft permissions on my Twitch account once more, and was then given the message to choose the platform I wanted to redeem the reward for, which is farther than I got before. So if you're stuck there, maybe try clearing cookies or using a different browser.
Of course, not sure if they'll show up in-game because ACO is currently freezing/locking up my PC whenever I try to launch it, but that's another hurdle.

BOLSHOCK1
10-05-2018, 01:12 AM
Just logged back in, all of my twitch items are in my inventory 🙌🏼 Spartan starter pack also!

xDeatHvStrokEx
10-05-2018, 03:07 AM
I found a way to fix it for me I hope it will help you. I was on my phone and at the screen where it said "your ubisoft account xxxxxxx is not linked with your twitch" right above it, it should show your twitch ID with the ability to log out. Select log out then it should reset and click the connect with twitch button that appears then go through the steps to claim your reward. Good luck

Storminorme
10-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Every time I try to claim the pack, it tells me my Ubisoft and Twitch accounts aren't linked even though they are. What am I doing wrong? I'm not sure what to do here.

Storminorme
10-05-2018, 07:17 AM
Fixed it for me to :-)

thank you for sharing

ubiDrK-M
10-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Nice one, that fixed it for me .D

DarkStar_AUT
10-05-2018, 12:46 PM
ok, i solved it this way:

i deactivated the firefox addon "Pricacy Badger", logged out, logged in, and voila: i could claim it - thanks also for your tips guys!!!

plenipote
10-05-2018, 05:41 PM
I did as suggested above and tried it on a different browser (Firefox) and it worked fine.

Thermalnoise
10-08-2018, 09:13 PM
I have followed the instructions, I see the Items, in the OWNED TAB of store. However, when i click get, it then turns to OWNED, but the items dont show in inventory. I restart the game, and it goes back to Click to Get item. Im confused. My Account is link. Also other items from Club Reward are working fine.

nuglife22
10-09-2018, 01:32 AM
This worked for me. Thank you

jkpmls
10-10-2018, 04:17 AM
I kept trying to link the accounts via PS4 and it would say I can't perform that action. So I went to the actual Ubisoft site for it, linked over to Twitch Prime and it was a pop up that was screwing everything up. I did everything via my laptop and it worked perfectly the first time. So if you are trying to do this via console, I might recommend you head to the computer and do it.

Htimez2
10-11-2018, 08:03 PM
You have to claim it in the in game store in AC, apparently they didnt mention that on the main page so like you guys I thought I had not recieved it but I did, you just have to claim it in the ubi store in the in game overlay.