PDA

View Full Version : New To For Honor - Looking for new players to learn with.

Karbon_13
10-03-2018, 06:57 PM
Hello,

Iíve decided to pick up For Honor on the PS4 to begin playing on the 16th when the new update, faction, and game modes go live.

Being a new player I am looking to learn the mechanics of the game with another fellow new player, or patient veteran.

Iím on the east coast and work a Monday to Friday job. Weekday evenings between 7:00 and 10:00pm suit me best.

If youíre a casual / semi-hardcore gamer new to For Honor and looking for a weekday, evening co-op partner, let me know.

PSN - KarbonR13

raven8862
10-03-2018, 08:04 PM
youtube tips tutorials/ in game video techniques/ play against ai in custom match on hardest difficulty

bhitrock
10-03-2018, 08:09 PM
Hello there mr.Karbon,
sadly I probably can't suit your standards (I'm already rep 21 and never play that late in the evening. Also, I'm in Europe :p), but I wanted to inform you that, in case you didn't know, with marching fire they are going to release a new training mode where you'll be able to learn and practice some more advanced techniques, especially useful for new players. :D

Karbon_13
10-03-2018, 11:33 PM
The training mode will be very useful. Thanks for the heads up.

Illyrian_King
10-04-2018, 02:12 PM
I would really like to play with you, but I am on PC.

Hope you find some nice people to play ;)

The_B0G_
10-04-2018, 02:23 PM
I'd suggest sending friend requests/messages to people you play with within your own rep and skill level for starting. If you team up with veteran players from the forums, chances are they play out of your skill level and matchmaking with them will have you fighting way out of your weight class.

My psn is the same as on here, I can do some 1v1 training with you but matchmaking with me probably wouldn't help you much, I'm not trying to say I'm elite at this game, but I had a few buddies start the game and they said it was way harder playing with me.

Kliftheone
10-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Hello! I can`t seem to find you on PSN, but my PSN is ( Klif ) and you may add me and I`ll help you out. I`ve played this game since beta and have 266 reps to show for it, I also have every hero at rep 10 so I can help you out with game modes, game mechanics or any hero you like. I`m from EU, but should not be a problem with the east coast, especially for helping you out.

/Klif