PDA

View Full Version : **update for crashing**

ToxicDevil24
10-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Hey guys

ok so i posted here last night about the game crashing randomly, i had tried numerous different versions of geforce drivers, set as admin rights for uplay, had even tried to force game to run as windows 7 and 8 and nothing worked. to the point where as soon as i loaded my save game it crashed instantly.

so i did the only thing i had left and i reinstalled windows 10 and install only my drivers and applications but this time i did not install any widows updates not even the anniversary update and so far touch wood the game is running without a single crash, now i have set it as border less and set uplay to run as admin as well.

so this may be the fix, possibly if everyone that is having the crashes and you've been updating widows through windows update there may be a rouge update thats causing the issue but without knowing what update it is i decided to not update windows this time.

hope this helps you guys and gals out.

thanks

ToxicDevil24
10-03-2018, 02:46 PM
ok guys sorry to say but this has NOT fixed the issue with random crashes as the game has now started to crash randomly, i and the rest of you are now at a complete loss

case re opened - 07084489