PDA

View Full Version : Game not appearing in game library

Flamnoir
10-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Hello

I have just bought the digital ultimate edition and it doesnt show up in my library and i can see that on my digital invoice that the game isnt due to ship to me until tomorrow 4.october:

It seems a little wierd (and misleading) that a game with this price doesnt appear immidiatly in my pc library.

Shouldnt i be able to atleast pre-load the game?

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Hey,

We had some store degradation this morning and we are looking into getting these redeemed to accounts so it will appear in your library.

As you bought the ultimate edition, you will be able to play as soon as it is installed as the early access period has begun.

Flamnoir
10-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Okay, thanks for the information.

So i just need to wait and check my uplay library once and again for the game to appear?

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 12:19 PM
https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000037621

We have more information here now :)

Flamnoir
10-03-2018, 12:44 PM
I have tried all the suggestions on the FAQ you are linking to, but it doesnt help.

When i click the order history link, it says that i have no orders even though i have bought multiple games over the Uplay store and i cant see the order for my Ultimate edition even though i got the email, but i can see it when i go through the uplay player and click my orders.

Weendoz
10-03-2018, 12:57 PM
Same here, no order history.
But i have the mail and the commands is showing in the uplay application.

Der.Internet
10-03-2018, 01:19 PM
Could you please fix this fast? i paying a lot of money to play early and now it does not shop up.

Nothing from the FAQ helps. You surely will provide compensation for the lost time?

Krayton86
10-03-2018, 01:45 PM
SAME PROBLEM HERE! And IT'S OCTOBER 3! SOOO WHERE IS THE 3 DAYS EARLY ACCES?? WHERE IS THE ANSWER ON THE SUPPORT CASE I ASKED THE SAME PROBLEM! STILL NO E-MAIL STILL NO ANSWER...

Der.Internet
10-03-2018, 01:57 PM
im reaching out on different sites, twitter, facebook, email and so on. no response
very disappointing

Flamnoir
10-03-2018, 02:25 PM
I have just recieved the game in my library and installed it.. after waiting for 5 hours.

Im sorry but i think the only choice is to wait and close your uplay launcher and try it again once in awhile.

I hope the rest of you get your game soon!

Der.Internet
10-03-2018, 04:06 PM
now the twitter support tells me, you only get the 3 days early if you brought via dedicated shops like amazon.