PDA

View Full Version : Missing content

myholyfe
10-03-2018, 08:09 AM
So like ... I bought the AC: Odyssey Pantheon Edition. I love it and everything, two figures, soundtrack, art book, map, lithograph, gold edition of AC: Odyssey. But ... I only have accesss to season pass, and all other content but not the deluxe edition pack content. When will I get that?

smittyDX
10-03-2018, 08:34 AM
I'm having the same problem. Hopefully somebody can respond and help us out

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Hey guys,

We're currently investigating this, I apologise for the inconvenience at the moment.

If we need any information from you in the future i'll make sure to get back to you here.

Zerstorter
10-03-2018, 04:04 PM
yeah same here. i purchased the spartan edition. chatted with a support staff member and told me they're looking into it and
to keep my eyes on the forums to see when they figure something out....?:confused:

h0tmama1
10-03-2018, 10:08 PM
same here, spartan edition purchase, everything is there but the deluxe pack.

striderj23
10-04-2018, 12:27 AM
Spartan edition as well. I have the gorgeous statue on my work desk and no deluxe content what gives

Catchnfeel
10-04-2018, 01:15 AM
Same here no deluxe pack. Thought I had a mix up with the steel book edition. Ubisoft sending out a red steelbook to European customers, north americans receive the gold edition steelbook. I was thinking that I received the wrong one due to all the promotional content that I've seen on the internet showing what is included with your edition.

h0tmama1
10-04-2018, 01:32 AM
Hey guys,

We're currently investigating this, I apologise for the inconvenience at the moment.

If we need any information from you in the future i'll make sure to get back to you here.

Any update?

striderj23
10-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Cmon it’s really not this hard...everyone who doesn’t have the content just email us the code how is it this difficult? I provided my order # everything...cmon Ubisoft this is bs

MUD 03
10-04-2018, 04:25 PM
Got the gold steelbook edition on PS4 from Amazon, also missing code for extra content but got the season pass code.

novamj
10-04-2018, 05:42 PM
I'm in the same boat and keep getting the same ****, "we are investigating". That's exactly what it is, ****. we bought something, you deliver Ubisoft. Its that simple. waiting days to come up with a solution is completely unacceptable. By that time the cheasy little in game items will be worthless. I am beyond pissed at this point. the complete lack of sincerity y your support team is appalling. Apparently there is nothing you can do, include pack a box.

MUD 03
10-04-2018, 11:32 PM
Got the gold steelbook edition on PS4 from Amazon, also missing code for extra content but got the season pass code.

Apparently this edition doesn't include the deluxe pack stuff. That's unfortunate. Guess I should have paid more attention, I just expected you would get the in game content from any lower tier editions as it typically is.

SRT-4Neon04
10-05-2018, 01:59 AM
Just got an email that they’re going to email me a code for the deluxe pack and extra helix credits for my trouble

DLuft2006
10-05-2018, 12:51 PM
I second that on the email...we'll be getting them along with a helix pack for inconvenience.

DLuft2006
10-05-2018, 01:13 PM
this is correct MUD 03.. Basically had to do some researching when preordering this..something like 9 different editions were released and only GameStop and Ubi had statues. I checked for lower tier using my best buy gamer rewards 20% off discount but it was either get gold with season pass and steelbook but no deluxe pack. Or get ultimate that has both season and deluxe but no steelbook...and cost over $100 w/tax after discount, $130 without discount. I ended up settling with the spartan CE. The soundtrack, steelbook, artbook, map and both season and deluxe pack was worth the slight bump in price. Statue is much bigger than I thought and would've been nice to get the pantheon ed but I heard it sold out within a few days

striderj23
10-10-2018, 07:58 PM
CMON UBISOFT!!!! You say that you are going to be emailing me the missing stuff and the helix and I have gotten nothing!!!! It doesn’t take a week!!!!

wenelda
10-10-2018, 11:35 PM
I have been unable to access my digital deluxe content as well. Whenever I click "add-ons" it gives me an error and I can't access my black unicorn even though it says I redeemed it, not any of the extra packs or credits I was supposed to get. I'm really angry at this point and I think ubisoft should start compensating people. I paid 20 extra dollars for deluxe content but can't get to it, how is that right?

strange-omens
10-11-2018, 05:05 PM
ILL tell you what fellow customers UBISOFT doesn't care about us they have been spinning us around in circles lying to EVERYONE of us making us believe that we were going to be compensated for the DELUXE pack that we ALL already paid for and feeding us lines daily about how they are investigating this matter, We were supposed to have OUR content on DAY 1!!!!! WELL that didn't occur so next we were told within a week...MORE B.S. PERHAPS it's time for US to take ACTION and begin filing paperwork to satisfy a possible CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT for thievery, and deception.If nothing more than AT LEAST it possibly will get the ball rolling, WHICH should have been ROLLING a week or 2 ago. Stop ********ting us UBISOFT and GIVE us WHAT"S rightfully OURS!!!

SRT-4Neon04
10-12-2018, 03:49 AM
We should’ve been playing for what we paid for since the 2nd. I knew I should’ve pre-ordered from GameStop.

novamj
10-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Do what I did and jut walk away. I will never buy from Ubisoft again. this is pure ********.