PDA

View Full Version : Anigmata Ostraka Quest Bug

PhantomLocust
10-03-2018, 01:58 AM
In the Anigmata Ostraka Quest " Fatal Attraction", there is no interaction proc when I reach the slaughtered goat. Anyone else having this issue?

-Sidenote: Also when I get to the slaughtered goat, I immediately draw the aggro of all the chickens in the area. As funny as this, I am unsure if this is bug, or an unfortunate side effect of the wolf attacking the goat farm.

ggsnake7
10-03-2018, 02:09 PM
Did you maybe already loot the goat previously?

I have an issue with this particular quest as well, I've looted the goat and received the engravings, but it is not marked as checked/completed in my inventory. I checked if I can loot the goat again, but it didn't work. That unchecked yet completed Anigmata Ostraka in my inventory is really bothering me.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the report, can you please get some images of the Ostraka as not completed and an image of your character by the goat showing it isn't lootable?

The chicken AI attacked me too (they really disappointed me) and it seems to occur whenever there is hostile AI in the area.

ggsnake7
10-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Hey,

thanks for the quick reply. I've taken some images of the completion issue:

https://imgur.com/a/pC2eLHq

Would be nice if that could be fixed :)

ggsnake7
10-08-2018, 01:50 AM
Hello again, I just wanted to ask if the devs are aware of it now. It's still an issue in my save game. Thanks.