PDA

View Full Version : Can't login to redeem my stuff ... and I don't ve my game ...

password1234xxx
10-02-2018, 05:50 PM
I can't login under: https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/de-de (eternal loading screen with a spinning circle).
I 've preordered my game for the 2nd oct 2018 @amazon/ ubisoft as seller ... well it is not here. But I got a mail, it will be here tomorrow. Wow, I want to see that, tomorrow is a holiday in germany -.-

At least the forum works - so I can post this lines ...
(I should 've bought two new summer tyres for that money ... nothing works here ... )

UbiGabrinth
10-02-2018, 09:11 PM
Did you purchase a physical or digital copy? I'm sorry to hear that your copy of the game doesn't seem to be arriving on October 2. I don't have a way to track Amazon orders, though, so I can't look up further information.

password1234xxx
10-03-2018, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the response.
I bought a physical-version (disc-Version) of ACOD. (Because my HDD and my EHDD (at my XBOne) is full and I need to be able to install my games w/o a net connection.
(LTE-Router isn't the trick for big DLs).

The fact that the disc didn't arrived isn't the main problem.
I was just very frustrated because this is a holyday here. (Well I used it for some work now anyway.)

But I am very worried about the fact, that I can't log in to redeem my free stuff (as said in the post above).
I have had problems to log in now to answer in this forum. Needed to enter my pw 3 times - cookies are on allowed and I am using the newest browser from firefox (i hate firefox, but I don't have big options here atm).

elatefungus3
10-04-2018, 04:08 AM
I Bought the pre order one and I cant get any of my rewards from playing the game before or preorder bonuses