PDA

View Full Version : Preorder code for BlindKing mission missing

VFerreira93
10-02-2018, 04:28 PM
I received my PantheonEdition package a few hours ago and according these support instructions (https://support.ubi.com/pt-PT/faqs/000035615), I need a pre-order code to redeem the BlindKing mission on PS4 (as mentioned here - https://redeem.ubisoft.com/assassins-creed-odyssey/pt-PT)

However I looked everywhere for it, through my emails and the package itself, and I didn't find anything remotely similar. I may have to create a new ticket on UbisoftSupport to try to solve this but is anyone also having the same problem?

UbiGabrinth
10-02-2018, 07:28 PM
Please make sure to look everywhere in the box including under pieces of cardboard for example. There is the chance that the page was placed in an odd location within the box.

VFerreira93
10-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Please make sure to look everywhere in the box including under pieces of cardboard for example. There is the chance that the page was placed in an odd location within the box.

Is the pre-order code in the receipt? Still trying to look for it within the box.

VFerreira93
10-02-2018, 08:28 PM
Okay, just tried to search everywhere for that pre-order code and couldn't find it at all. Seems like it didn't came with my order. @UbiGabbin what should I do?

Capt_Barbossi
10-02-2018, 09:37 PM
I have the same problem and this happened to me also last year with AC Origins.

I think it's a code you should receive via e-mail but for some reason it doesn't arrive.

I think it's better for you to open a support ticket (I think I will do the same) and explain the problem.

I did it last year and they sent me the code for the AC Origins bonus mission.

VFerreira93
10-02-2018, 10:10 PM
I have the same problem and this happened to me also last year with AC Origins.

I think it's a code you should receive via e-mail but for some reason it doesn't arrive.

I think it's better for you to open a support ticket (I think I will do the same) and explain the problem.

I did it last year and they sent me the code for the AC Origins bonus mission.

Yeah, I was reading those articles and one of those mentioned that email part but no code was ever sent to me aside from the tracking number :\

Already created a support ticket explaining what happened. I hope everyone who pre-ordered get this bonus mission as soon as possible.

Grimwar2
10-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Do the first island and i guess the get a ship Quest.

Grimwar2
10-02-2018, 11:06 PM
LOL in cardboard.

VFerreira93
10-03-2018, 10:33 AM
Do the first island and i guess the get a ship Quest.

Not the same thing, I'm afraid. It's not being given a pre-order number to redeem this additional mission on PS4 that is the problem here.

RogueZephyr94
10-05-2018, 11:14 AM
I'm having a similar issue, I try to redeem the code through the provided link and keep getting a blank page with nothing loading :/