PDA

View Full Version : Yet another cry from the crash after warning screen

zeshapyra
10-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Alright alright, there are so many of these by now, but none of them help, so my last resort is to actually give specific info and try to figure it out. I was excited for this game, but now its just sad.

So what I actually trie is all the basic issues fixes, like overlays,admin permission, and the verfy files, updating everything that is possible to update or just as simple thing like restarting my PC. Nothing changed, Just loads up the warning, few second in and SOMETIMES it plays Ubisoft logo (Woah progress).

Now what I have has ran every game so far, even origins...Origins were smooth and I ran it on high/medium(just costom some were medium some were high) maybe occasional hiccup that was fixed by moving the mouse? I dont even know how that works,

Processor: Intel Pentium

Video: AMD Radeon R7 370

Memory: A whole 8 Gb, bois (much ram, wow)

it surely inst that bad, i recently played Shadow of the tomb raider and that one is alot more beefy and it ran fine, so by now im confused on why I crash

Geroy4ik
10-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Looks like your processor need to have AVX instructions support to be able to run the game. I hope ubisoft would patch this issue.

UbiGabrinth
10-02-2018, 07:17 PM
Please note that Intel Pentium is not a specific processor. I will need to know the specific processor to know if you meet minimum requirements.

jdekke
10-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Please note that Intel Pentium is not a specific processor. I will need to know the specific processor to know if you meet minimum requirements.

So I have a Xeon W3680 (stock @ 3.33 Ghz and in my system @ 3.74 Ghz)
12gb of ram
Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580
Al running on Win 10 (64 bit)
Looking to the system requirements I have everything that I need.

I have also the same info in my case file : 07078449