PDA

View Full Version : Fallen down and can't get up

TAMISH2-ZN
10-02-2018, 02:54 PM
I have now been dropped back to the ranks and forced to stay because I keep on getting my arse kicked.

Looks like I am staying in the ranks :mad:

and WTF is up with the disconnections? My connection is perfectly fine and while WINNING, i end up defeated.

To all the deranking haters... tough ****, you have to put up with me in the ranks!!!

Sorry, had to vent!

anarchym8
10-02-2018, 05:16 PM
I have now been dropped back to the ranks and forced to stay because I keep on getting my arse kicked.

Looks like I am staying in the ranks :mad:

and WTF is up with the disconnections? My connection is perfectly fine and while WINNING, i end up defeated.

To all the deranking haters... tough ****, you have to put up with me in the ranks!!!

Sorry, had to vent!

It's okay to vent. As long as it's towards people who annoy you.Not only did they not prevent deranking they are almost enforcing it on people who previously didn't do it.
I created a smurf, nearly level 12 still haven't gone past rank 20. This way I can farm new players so they avoid joining during this toxic meta and I can actualy get some ****!ng packs. Fix your sh!t Ubidollars!

TAMISH2-ZN
10-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Oh well... after playing for around 3 hours yesterday, I made it back to legendary by accident; wasn't watching the rank shield.

The PVP packs for rank 45-50 is damn decent; no wonder why people stay in the ranks.

I highly recommend that the PVP packs in legendary get a nice buffing up as an incentive to get the good players out from the ranks.

mcfurland
10-05-2018, 05:48 PM
scrub...