PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order not downloading

kyleee1981
10-02-2018, 02:33 PM
I purchased the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition Pre-order on PS4 yesterday. I am in US central time. According to the "Preload & Launch timing" the game is supposed to be available for US PS4 players On Oct. 2nd at 0400 UTC, which converts to 2300 on Oct. 1st for US central time. It is now 0830 on Oct. 2nd and they game has yet to start downloading. Is this a Playstation issue or are the times in "Preload & Launch timings" inaccurate?

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-02-2018, 04:21 PM
I purchased the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition Pre-order on PS4 yesterday. I am in US central time. According to the "Preload & Launch timing" the game is supposed to be available for US PS4 players On Oct. 2nd at 0400 UTC, which converts to 2300 on Oct. 1st for US central time. It is now 0830 on Oct. 2nd and they game has yet to start downloading. Is this a Playstation issue or are the times in "Preload & Launch timings" inaccurate?

Hey,

You should be able to download and play the game at the moment. If you're having issues with this starting, i'd contact Sony Support as it uses their servers to download the game onto your console. I've not seen any other reports of this happening so far today.

Make sure you are connected to the internet and maybe try restoring your licenses beforehand: https://support.us.playstation.com/articles/en_US/KC_Article/PS4-Trouble-With-Downloadable-Content

show_stoppa
10-02-2018, 05:33 PM
If you purchased from PSStore, go to the playstation store on your console and manually click download. If you have purchased it, it should be showing as purchased and available for download