PDA

View Full Version : Cannot Change out of Cultist Disguise

Killertick
10-02-2018, 12:07 PM
I am unable to change out of the Cultist disguise, even though i have completed the mission where it is needed, i have tried un-equipping different Armour and still no change.

https://imgur.com/a/r8OXjFP

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Hey Killertick,

Thanks for reporting this to us. If possible, can you get us some footage so I can pass this on to be investigated?

Killertick
10-02-2018, 12:22 PM
I am unable to capture some footage but here are some screen shots from the Armour menu and in-game

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-02-2018, 12:27 PM
I am unable to capture some footage but here are some screen shots from the Armour menu and in-game

That's useful thanks. Can you get me one of the main inventory menu showing that you have equipped different armour pieces but the outfit is still visible in-game?

Killertick
10-02-2018, 12:32 PM
I have added one more image of the main screen to show the different armors i am wearing

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-02-2018, 12:38 PM
That's perfect thanks a lot for the images, i'm passing it over to be looked into now :)

Hoobedqt
10-03-2018, 12:42 AM
Not to ninja the thread. but I'm having the same issue :<

Babz50
10-03-2018, 01:06 AM
I have this problem also and I have tried reloading saves it still isn't working

OrangeFr3ak817
10-03-2018, 02:23 AM
I'm having this problem too, hope it gets fixed soon!

McPeppers
10-03-2018, 03:44 AM
Also can confirm - same issue. No save to be reloaded as the glitch occurred during the cutscene where you are supposed to change OUT of the cultist costume. It autosaved then and I dont have any quicksaves immediately prior.

ZodiacChiller
10-03-2018, 05:23 AM
Same I'm stuck in it too

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Thanks for all the reports guys, we're currently investigating this and we'd like to request some more information from you.

Do you remember your dialogue choices in the mission?
What platform are you playing on?
Did you pause or exit the game during the mission?

Hoobedqt
10-03-2018, 09:48 AM
dont remember my choices but im playing on pc and didnt quit during the mission.

iMagReX
10-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Thanks for all the reports guys, we're currently investigating this and we'd like to request some more information from you.

Do you remember your dialogue choices in the mission?
What platform are you playing on?
Did you pause or exit the game during the mission?

I dont remember my dialogue choices and i'm on PC and i didnt pause or quit from the game in middle of the mission

OrangeFr3ak817
10-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Can’t remember what I chose for the dialogue but I’m running on PC too.

BL00DGRAVE
10-03-2018, 11:18 AM
I am having the exact same issue. I have tried unequipping all gear, saving, quitting game and reloading then re-equipping. Nothing works.

I am just stuck in that disguise even while wearing armor.

I am on PC as well.

Killertick
10-03-2018, 11:54 AM
Its good to see i'm not the only one with this issue, the disguise is still equipped after other missions where you change into other clothes for a party, i am also playing on pc

ZodiacChiller
10-03-2018, 12:07 PM
I don't remember the dialogue choices either but I'm on pc too

Taakebanke
10-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Im having the same issue on pc. Tried to pick a few different choices from where I was able to go back to. But it didn't make any difference. Skipping scenes or not didn't make any difference. For me this is kind of a game breaker. Plan on not playing until this is fixed. Unless it takes to long. It's sort of a bummer to be stuck in that outfit really :/

Advanced.HD
10-03-2018, 04:44 PM
I also have the exact same issue, kinda annoying walking around with a secret cults disguise all over the place. I miss looking like a badass spartan :/

Also on PC

Hayloth
10-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Same problem here. Also on PC too.

trumanpriest185
10-03-2018, 05:38 PM
Same issue and PC also here. Appears the Outfit is still showing in my inventory. Should it have been removed at the completion of the Quest?

Babz50
10-03-2018, 06:04 PM
I finally figured out the solution or at least this worked for me. Follow everything done in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamwAcey8b4) choose the exact dialogue options without skipping a scene. I think what causes this glitch is when you skip over dialogues that have to do with learning more about the cult. (If this doesn't work for you I apologize but that's what helped me fix the glitch).

Gamek2013_GER
10-03-2018, 06:31 PM
cannot repeat the quest ladder because saves have been overwritten

iMagReX
10-03-2018, 06:38 PM
I finally figured out the solution or at least this worked for me. Follow everything done in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qamwAcey8b4) choose the exact dialogue options without skipping a scene. I think what causes this glitch is when you skip over dialogues that have to do with learning more about the cult. (If this doesn't work for you I apologize but that's what helped me fix the glitch).

ok so i will try it after i will save what i got right now thx

Hayloth
10-03-2018, 06:38 PM
cannot repeat the quest ladder because saves have been overwritten

Overwritten too. :( Ubi need to fix the glitch.

Taakebanke
10-03-2018, 07:37 PM
I'm going to lose 4 hour of progress in hope that I can fix it

Hayloth
10-03-2018, 09:26 PM
Any solution? Any official update? Anything? Is really annoying to run all time with culties armor. You know something we say at Greece?.. is.. '' The rails do not make the priest''. What I mean.. I' m looking at forums for solutions for my problem's and I feel really badly for this amazing game. So many problem's but no official comment for solution's.

OrangeFr3ak817
10-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Hopefully there'll be a fix/patch on the official release this Friday!

Taakebanke
10-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Any solution? Any official update? Anything? Is really annoying to run all time with culties armor. You know something we say at Greece?.. is.. '' The rails do not make the priest''. What I mean.. I' m looking at forums for solutions for my problem's and I feel really badly for this amazing game. So many problem's but no official comment for solution's.

I'll let you know if that YouTube video above here works. Ain't to far away now. All tho it's getting late. So might have to do it tomorrow

OrangeFr3ak817
10-03-2018, 09:37 PM
I'll let you know if that YouTube video above here works. Ain't to far away now. All tho it's getting late. So might have to do it tomorrow

Yes please! I'm too far into the game that restarting it would just be pointless unless it's a New Game+.

Taakebanke
10-03-2018, 10:12 PM
Yes please! I'm too far into the game that restarting it would just be pointless unless it's a New Game+.

It's a no go. Went to a savefile 4 hours earlier for nothing.. Going to bed angry and frustrated now...

Advanced.HD
10-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Hey,
I would like too add that this only seem too happen on Alexios only, and not Kassandra. A friend of mine played Kassandra and he had no issues what so ever after the quest, and i played Alexios and had the issue. In the youtube clip linked earlier in the thread he/she played Kassandra, thats why there was no costume glitch there either.

Im probably just gonna replay the game as Kassandra instead, just about 8 hour of gameplay, and i love the game so far so not an issue for me. :)

(PS: Not 100% it's just an Alexios issue, but all my research so far points towards that)

Replayed the scenes as Alexios and choose tons of different variations in speech options, still the same outcome.
And my friend did it once as Kassandra and no costume glitch what so ever.

iMagReX
10-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Hey,
I would like too add that this only seem too happen on Alexios only, and not Kassandra. A friend of mine played Kassandra and he had no issues what so ever after the quest, and i played Alexios and had the issue. In the youtube clip linked earlier in the thread he/she played Kassandra, thats why there was no costume glitch there either.

Im probably just gonna replay the game as Kassandra instead, just about 8 hour of gameplay, and i love the game so far so not an issue for me. :)

(PS: Not 100% it's just an Alexios issue, but all my research so far points towards that)

Replayed the scenes as Alexios and choose tons of different variations in speech options, still the same outcome.

well this change everything so far.. anyway thx for it! i hope the devs will solve it fast because i dont want to start over and pick Kassandra

McPeppers
10-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Hate to disappoint, but the issue happened to me - on PC - On Kassandra

OrangeFr3ak817
10-04-2018, 01:52 AM
Hate to disappoint, but the issue happened to me - on PC - On Kassandra

Can confirm, I'm playing as Kassandra and have the same problem as well.

Taakebanke
10-04-2018, 06:26 AM
Can confirm, I'm playing as Kassandra and have the same problem as well.

Kassandra on pc here as well

Hayloth
10-04-2018, 07:59 AM
:( Yeap after fast run with Cassandra (test) happen again.
Fix at last that damn thing. Is stupid to run all time with that black outfit.

Hayloth
10-04-2018, 08:02 AM
Really hate it. I will stop playing for that reason until we receive a fix.
But as i see it will take looooong as everything here.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-04-2018, 11:04 AM
We really appreciate all the info you guys are giving us with this.

The game team are currently requesting any PC save files to help them with their reproduction of this issue.

The locations can be found here: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000037092/Save-game-locations-for-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-ACOD/

Please can anyone experiencing this make a support ticket via https://support.ubi.com/, attach the save file and send me the reference here so we can investigate this further

Thanks and apologies for the inconvenience again, I understand how annoying this can be

Advanced.HD
10-04-2018, 11:54 AM
Hey, i uploaded a case with a savefile on this issue. But it would not allow me too attach that kind of file, is there any email i could send it too?

Casenumber

Edit: No clue how to fix it. Seems too happen randomly, some people are not getting it, and some people gets the bug.

Gamek2013_GER
10-04-2018, 12:16 PM
should the bug not be fixed by tomorrow i'll demand my money back or i'll get a lawyer, that can't be that they can't find the bug.

Tank_Frenk
10-04-2018, 12:25 PM
Hey, i uploaded a case revolving this issue. But it would not allow me too attach that kind of file, is there any email i could send it too?

Casenumber

How did you manage to solve the issue? How can i fix it?

Hayloth
10-04-2018, 12:30 PM
Hmm email me please if you have a solution or fix file.. but i don't see light :(
I verify game files i went back (from lvl 19 to 14) and again still happened. Cassandra too.

Gamek2013_GER
10-04-2018, 12:47 PM
may eigendlich not happen at all with such a game and such a prize there you see once again that it is still not 100% finished if you read so what a pile of problems with the game is still there madness that was with origins not so main thing to earn money quickly.

it can always happen but at least they have to act fast and not sell the people for stupid.

Hayloth
10-04-2018, 12:54 PM
may eigendlich not happen at all with such a game and such a prize there you see once again that it is still not 100% finished if you read so what a pile of problems with the game is still there madness that was with origins not so main thing to earn money quickly.

it can always happen but at least they have to act fast and not sell the people for stupid.

Agree.. !! And is same so nice and beautiful game to receive such a criticism because they can't fix asap that things.
And they test it.. and they say they will be ready. They had lot things ready from Origin so such problems i thing no must be here.
And we speak 24 hours now for this problem and still answer we need more clues to fix the problem.
We send them the case (people here) we give them a photos with a problem. What else they want??
We pay to play the game to spent our time with our favorite game. Some more some little but we pay so we need a fast support. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killertick
10-04-2018, 01:04 PM
I have sent a Case report with latest save game case number is: 07098163

RazielKanos
10-04-2018, 02:44 PM
Gamek2013 you sound like a German - we usually are the worst customers -.-

I've also sent a ticket and uploaded my savefiles. BTW, if you can't upload the file "as is" make it in a zip - that works like a charm :D

Sucide.Science
10-04-2018, 03:07 PM
I've sent a ticket with the save files, the case number is: 07098920

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Gamek2013 you sound like a German - we usually are the worst customers -.-

I've also sent a ticket and uploaded my savefiles. BTW, if you can't upload the file "as is" make it in a zip - that works like a charm :D

I've sent a ticket with the save files, the case number is: 07098920

Great work guys thanks, sending these over now :D

q173242
10-04-2018, 03:16 PM
I have also sent a save

Ticket 07097035

Shuda1
10-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Here is mine as well. 07099020

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-04-2018, 03:58 PM
I have also sent a save

Ticket 07097035

Here is mine as well. 07099020

Thanks a lot, sending these over too :)

Sucide.Science
10-04-2018, 05:30 PM
Great work guys thanks, sending these over now :D

can you give an estimate on when a fix will come?

Hayloth
10-04-2018, 06:14 PM
can you give an estimate on when a fix will come?

We need estimate guys ... We need to play the game .. Early access with no playing. Perfect.
We want the game .. we pay for that.

v0x29
10-04-2018, 07:04 PM
This really is annoying, on top of that I didn't receive my Twitch prime stuffs too.

ZodiacChiller
10-04-2018, 07:07 PM
This really is annoying, on top of that I didn't receive my Twitch prime stuffs too.

I think you have to log into twitch link your ubi account and then redeem it on twitch

UbiGabrinth
10-04-2018, 07:15 PM
If all of the setup has been completed to receive the Twitch Prime content you will be able to redeem the items in the Shop tab and then the Owned tab.

Our team are investigating the save files that have been sent by players. We appreciate the information. At this time I cannot give an ETA for a fix, but our team is working to resolve this as soon as they can.

v0x29
10-04-2018, 07:37 PM
If all of the setup has been completed to receive the Twitch Prime content you will be able to redeem the items in the Shop tab and then the Owned tab.

Our team are investigating the save files that have been sent by players. We appreciate the information. At this time I cannot give an ETA for a fix, but our team is working to resolve this as soon as they can.

Thank you for this, I got my stuff now, just waiting on the cultist disguise bug.

Hayloth
10-04-2018, 10:07 PM

Hope to morrow is the day that we can play... Else guys really going to be a a worst game start at your history series. And think you can avoid all these because you have ready technics front "Origin" and you had plenty time to testing the game. Please fix it because is a really good game and we support everything about it.

lil_47
10-04-2018, 11:53 PM
I have the same issue, tested two different saves as Kassandra, and same outcome stuck in cultist outfit. So much for an early 3 day access. Is there anything Ubisoft is going to do anything for players of the game affected by this issue?

TrueSoontirFel
10-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Ticket created: 07102332

Hayloth
10-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Still nothing here.. Ether a patch with fix nothing or some solution .. NOTHING !!

iMagReX
10-05-2018, 07:41 AM
Still nothing here.. Ether a patch with fix nothing or some solution .. NOTHING !!

nope.. i think they still check it out and if they will able find to solve it so they will release patch 1.0.3

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Hey guys,

A massive thanks to everyone who sent in their save file :D

The team have enough data to continue their investigation now, as soon as we have any news we will post it when available. Keep an eye on the known issues thread for updates and TU patch notes when they become available.

I'd again like to apologise for this happening and I appreciate everyone for helping us look into this!

RazielKanos
10-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Bandicoot, take your time and ignor these cry-baby fools. the game runs fine so far. Sure it's annoying, but this is a true 1st world problem.

I prefer to get a fix that doesn't break other things :D

OrangeFr3ak817
10-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Bandicoot, take your time and ignor these cry-baby fools. the game runs fine so far. Sure it's annoying, but this is a true 1st world problem.

So you’d still play and finish the game in the cultist disguise? What’s the point of armor/outfit selection then?

jellejackhammer
10-05-2018, 11:13 AM
does this only occur on pc?

or is it a problem on all platforms?

iMagReX
10-05-2018, 11:50 AM
does this only occur on pc?

or is it a problem on all platforms?

all the plaforms

Hayloth
10-05-2018, 02:03 PM

We didn;t say the game wasn't good. Is Perfect. But we pay and we want to go everything good. So the one from the best the game has is the armor disguise. And i don't prefer to run until the end with cultist disguise. Is a big problem and we want a fix asap.

RazielKanos
10-05-2018, 03:12 PM
So you’d still play and finish the game in the cultist disguise? What’s the point of armor/outfit selection then?

I usuly play AC games more than once.. so yes... I still have a TON of fun - why wouldn't I?

What benefit would you have if they throw out a patch halfbaken that solved the disguise bug, but than for example you can't save anymore? Trust me these guys make themself enough pressure, there is no need for fools to threaten with a lawyer... (which is ridiculous anyway...)

RazielKanos
10-05-2018, 03:16 PM
We didn;t say the game wasn't good. Is Perfect. But we pay and we want to go everything good. So the one from the best the game has is the armor disguise. And i don't prefer to run until the end with cultist disguise. Is a big problem and we want a fix asap.

I'm totaly on your side with asap - but that also includes several QA runs to test the patch. and i'm pretty sure, they won't just fix one single problem.
The bug is annoying - yes, but it's no gamebreaker. Imagine you would have to face then CTD every 10 minutes. People who suffer from this bug really have reasons to complain. But calling for a lawyer just because you can't unstip a costume... sorry, thats insane...

McPeppers
10-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Played through a second time and same result. So just gonna keep going in costume... as annoying as “hair clipping through cultist mask” me looks lol. Ubi, maybe as a solution introduce a “costume” that forces armor off and rebakes the character? Just wondering if thats a possibility? Or make it so the game checks against itself whenever you load out and into the animus? You do step out of it relatively soon after the breaker bug if you keep following the storyline.

Hayloth
10-05-2018, 06:48 PM
I'm totaly on your side with asap - but that also includes several QA runs to test the patch. and i'm pretty sure, they won't just fix one single problem.
The bug is annoying - yes, but it's no gamebreaker. Imagine you would have to face then CTD every 10 minutes. People who suffer from this bug really have reasons to complain. But calling for a lawyer just because you can't unstip a costume... sorry, thats insane...
Agree but they had plenty of time to test the game. The base game follow already a successful build from ''ORIGIN''. So the job was easier this time. For me is.. When you want much more , you must give your best. They sell a good game with high price but I think they failed dramatically at start. Lot problems and I can't accept apologies. They had everything they ask to pay much more to play. We accept it but we don't receive what we pay.

Gamek2013_GER
10-05-2018, 07:02 PM
I would now only be interested in whether they have found the mistake or not

v0x29
10-05-2018, 09:32 PM
No news yet on the issue...

TrueSoontirFel
10-05-2018, 10:04 PM
The stupid thing is, during the symposium mission, at Perikles estate, we can pick to revert to normal clothing and the mission works flawlessly, with our character using Athenian garbs - afterwards though, the game just reverts to the cultist disguise and you're screwed again - so the game IS checking for previous clothing, even though it shouldn't, and let you choose your own - at least it would be a fix at that point :(

Chuck_Steak10
10-06-2018, 12:21 AM
I am having this issue as well, are any of you guys using a trainer?

Da_HALOSHOCK
10-06-2018, 04:31 AM
You have known about this bug for 3 days now. so where's the patch, and how did this even slip past testing? did you even do any QA Tests?

Hayloth
10-06-2018, 07:33 AM
3 days we constantly ask for the same and no response. They said we would have the best experience. The better version you choose you will get so much more in game items. etc etc all we now that.. Ok we support them at this stage because we believe them and we want to play that game. But 3 DAYS now we cant play.. !! I dont know really. Next time really i will not be here to support anything.
The only thing thay they say is " Give us your save file to our team investigate the bug glitch ..." We sent you "tons" with save files but again nothing.

Hayloth
10-06-2018, 08:18 AM
I found a solution but i dont know if work at all cultist. Before you enter remove all clothes "Undress him". When you go out Alexios will remove the cultiest armor.

iMagReX
10-06-2018, 09:33 AM
I found a solution but i dont know if work at all cultist. Before you enter remove all clothes "Undress him". When you go out Alexios will remove the cultiest armor.

uhm how i didnt thinking about it.. i will try it

ZodiacChiller
10-06-2018, 09:43 AM
uhm how i didnt thinking about it.. i will try it

Please keep us posted because if that works I'll be so happy

Sucide.Science
10-06-2018, 09:50 AM

is it possible for us to get an ETA now?

t0byman
10-06-2018, 11:16 AM
I tried this but it didn't work for me (PC, Kassandra).

Sucide.Science
10-06-2018, 02:54 PM
can we at least get an update?

hsu11001
10-06-2018, 03:11 PM
If your company is going to charge your customer at least $60 for this game, at the very least you can do is to make sure you provide $60 game quality. Come on UBISOFT, it’s been more than 3 days, and you haven’t come out a solution to fix your mistake. Ask yourself a question, do I want to pay $60 to make my character look like a doll from the saw series???

SK1CROW69
10-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Unfortunately,These are the pains that comes with pre-ordering and purchasing a game early. I paid 110 for the Ultimate package and rewarded with this buggy game. More than 3 days this issue has been exposed and yet no solution has been made available. No more pre-orders for any UBIsoft game for me.:mad:

RazielKanos
10-06-2018, 05:49 PM
worked for me...

I went in as Kassandra ( on PC ), no equip, just the bow i couldn't get rid off, chose

* "hunt Kassandra",
* didn't touch the pyramid,
* burned the poor fella and answered
* "no" in the last conversation

and she took the disguise off in the final talk

hope this helps others

ZodiacChiller
10-06-2018, 11:11 PM
worked for me...

I went in as Kassandra ( on PC ), no equip, just the bow i couldn't get rid off, chose

* "hunt Kassandra",
* didn't touch the pyramid,
* burned the poor fella and answered
* "no" in the last conversation

and she took the disguise off in the final talk

hope this helps others

Can confirm this worked for me too I'm playing as alexios on pc

t0byman
10-06-2018, 11:54 PM
It works!

sof006
10-07-2018, 12:01 AM
This doesn't work for me, my game has auto saved past the quest and I cannot reload. I hope this gets patched otherwise i'll be forced to wear the stupid cultist disguise for the remained of my playthrough.

v0x29
10-07-2018, 02:04 AM
This doesn't work for me, my game has auto saved past the quest and I cannot reload. I hope this gets patched otherwise i'll be forced to wear the stupid cultist disguise for the remained of my playthrough.

How did it not work for you? Were you able to load an earlier save and tried it and not work? I'm confused cos you said your game has auto saved past the quest and you can't reload. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

xX_LunaSama_Xx
10-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Welp i cannot load game and try because i dont have save games before the mission anymore. I ran around and the game seems to already deleted the old saves UBI plz think of a way, this is annoying as fk. I dont wanna look like a jerk cult throughout the game. Will seek refund if u cant fix it.

Da_HALOSHOCK
10-07-2018, 04:44 AM
That fix didn't do anything for me on pc so i guess i'm getting a refund.

FlyingPancake89
10-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Having the same issue, went back 3 hours on an old save, tried 4 times total trying different options and same result. Also tried mentioned fixes (unequiping gear before hand and reequiping after and such). If it is going to take a long time to find the cause can we at least get an option to unequip / equip the cultist thing so I don't have to play the game looking ridiculous?

FlyingPancake89
10-07-2018, 06:26 AM
Sorry for double post, couldn't see how to edit.

Fixed my issue, not sure precisely what fixed it but I restarted the game, after leaving the cavern and talking to whatshis name I chose only the top options, didn't skip any of the dialogue (did skip dialogue in the cave though). Only things I did differently.

jmangetoncul
10-07-2018, 06:46 AM
Therefore I can't reload before I get the Cult Disguise and now I'm stuck with it. Just give us a debug command or something to reset character appearance. It can't be that hard. I mean every single games where this happens as this sort of fixes...

soulreapor
10-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Looking at my character makes me want to puke. I bought the legendary armor sets which I can't even look at because of this dumb bug.
It has been over 4 days and yet no fix This should not be this difficult of a bug to fix.

denzelmate
10-07-2018, 07:47 AM
I'm just posting this here because I really do wanna help people out. I've read all of your posts and I've tried all your methods under different scenarios.

To fix the "Unable to Strip Cultist Disguise" bug, I've tested 2 solutions out and they're the only ones that have worked for ME. Not sure if it will work for everyone else.

FOR THOSE USING TRAINERS (WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING ANYWAY....)

1) Manually save the game before speaking to Herodotus outside the temple
2) Completely close your trainer (disable all triggers, and then close the window)
3) Exit the game to desktop
4) Open the game again and load the manual save
5) Once you complete the quest after speaking to Herodotus you should change back to your original outfit

FOR THOSE NOT USING A TRAINER (EASY FIX)

1) As mentioned by someone else before, remove all gears and clothing (this includes weapons as well)
2) Manual Save before speaking to Herodotus
3) Close the game and exit to desktop
4) Re-open game and load manual save
5) Disguise should be removed after speaking to Herodotus as well

Hope this helps :):):)

iMagReX
10-07-2018, 08:37 AM
I'm just posting this here because I really do wanna help people out. I've read all of your posts and I've tried all your methods under different scenarios.

To fix the "Unable to Strip Cultist Disguise" bug, I've tested 2 solutions out and they're the only ones that have worked for ME. Not sure if it will work for everyone else.

FOR THOSE USING TRAINERS (WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING ANYWAY....)

1) Manually save the game before speaking to Herodotus outside the temple
2) Completely close your trainer (disable all triggers, and then close the window)
3) Exit the game to desktop
4) Open the game again and load the manual save
5) Once you complete the quest after speaking to Herodotus you should change back to your original outfit

FOR THOSE NOT USING A TRAINER (EASY FIX)

1) As mentioned by someone else before, remove all gears and clothing (this includes weapons as well)
2) Manual Save before speaking to Herodotus
3) Close the game and exit to desktop
4) Re-open game and load manual save
5) Disguise should be removed after speaking to Herodotus as well

Hope this helps :):):)

ok this working!

SpaxxyHD YT
10-07-2018, 10:50 AM
tbh this is sH8t since i have already completed the fecking game and i had the cultist outfit the whole game lol so pissed

Sucide.Science
10-07-2018, 11:00 AM
Ubisoft, can you at least just tell us if you have found the glitch?

F1WRL
10-07-2018, 03:40 PM
Could someone here upload a save of after the temple without the mask? Or around that time to fix it myself? My last save from before the temple is after 1.5hours so it would be insanely annoying to repeat hours of progress. The save folder is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame\<UplayID>\5059
Thank you

Fried-kun
10-07-2018, 06:16 PM
I've been dealing with this since before Friday. Found two quests about the Symposium bugged so did a earlier save before I reached Athens. Now the game crashes when I'm 500m from reaching Athens. This is the first time I've had this bad of a experience with this series. Don't want to go back about 3 hours.

Sucide.Science
10-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Hey guys,

A massive thanks to everyone who sent in their save file :D

The team have enough data to continue their investigation now, as soon as we have any news we will post it when available. Keep an eye on the known issues thread for updates and TU patch notes when they become available.

I'd again like to apologise for this happening and I appreciate everyone for helping us look into this!

any news?

ShyMun
10-07-2018, 08:44 PM
I have the same problem here... Running on PC, didn't remember my choices and i dont remember skipping anything...

Hey,

And for you, i'm playing with Kassandra and already have this problem...

TrueSoontirFel
10-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble but I always ever had the one cultist disguise, no multiple copies and I have the same issue - the problem is the game perma-selects it and won't allow you to change into any other gear, no matter what - and Ubisoft can't seem to be able to fix it in a timely fashion, so most of us that have committed too many hours to the playthrough and just won't go back to a previous save just to fix their bug will actually have to live with it.

[~IMG]https://imgur.com/a/exNX2T1[/IMG]t.

https://imgur.com/a/exNX2T1

https://imgur.com/a/exNX2T1

Donsig
10-08-2018, 03:42 PM
I also have this problem, playing as Kassandra.

In fact ever since I've gotten the glitch the only time I've not had it, was while wearing the Athenian Attire for the quest where the inventory is also emptied out temporarily. Perhaps a quickfix could be some sort of save-file patch, where the cultists disguise is simply removed from the players inventory, if not on the quest?

v0x29
10-09-2018, 12:12 AM
I won't say they ain't doing anything, but for some of us that has the game since Oct. 2, well it's really frustrating. I tried to start a new game manual saved before the quest still nothing. really removes the excitement exploring the huge map. really sad.

N0ctrnl
10-09-2018, 04:04 AM
Yeah, it's really sucked having to look at that cultist outfit through the whole game. Definitely not as fun as it should be :confused:

Bloodlunacy14
10-09-2018, 07:01 AM
Are here any news how long does it should take?
Devs?

Thanks

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Hey again everyone,

Thanks a lot for posting your workarounds and for all the new information since my last post.

Rest assured we've not forgotten about this and are working hard to resolve this as quickly as possible. I'd recommend to keep an eye on the known issues list for all updates on this when they become available. I'm unable to give you a specific ETA but as soon as one is available, it will be posted on the known issues list.

I'd also like to thank you for your patience whilst we are working on this and again i'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

TrueSoontirFel
10-09-2018, 11:59 AM
First of all, thanks for your feedback, Bandicoot.

Now, are you sure they're working on it? It didn't even make it to the Known Issues list yet, never mind an ETA or anything useful - there are literally a fez dozen things in there marked as next patch fix that aren't nearly as game breaking as that on that list - and some minor issues that really are nothing compared to the disguise bug.

Really, "clothes not getting wet" is a more important issue?? Please, just give it to us straight, Ubi isn't even remotely aware of how annoying and game breaking the bug is, because most people who complained are pre-order fans like myself who always buy ultimate editions for all the perks - and this is what we get. :(

Just disappointed, man, really disappointed.

SCHEDULED TO BE FIXED

Texture issues on Silver Islands
Description: Some players may experience low texture quality on the Silver Islands when using Ikaros.

Legendary Cultist Item not given
Description: There’s currently an issue where legendary items from defeated Cultists may not be given to the player if they stray too far or fast travel between knocking the cultists unconscious & confirming the kill.
Workaround: Reload a previous save.

Zoisme & Kallias cannot be reached
Description: There is currently an issue where Zoisme and Kallias are spawned in the Cave of Gaia and cannot be reached.

“Aphrodite’s Embrace” achievement/ trophy not unlocked
Description: There is currently an issue where the “Aphrodite’s Embrace” achievement/ trophy did not unlock after spending the night with Xenia.
Workaround: Complete another romance questline in order to unlock the achievement/trophy.

Myrrine and Brasidas get teleported to Naxos
Description:
Spoiler: Show

Mercenary inside closed house
Description: There is currently an issue where a mercenary gets stuck inside a closed house in Fort Samikon (Forest of Soron / Arkadia).

Clothes not wet after being in water
Description: The character's clothes are currently not appearing wet after being in water.

UNDER INVESTIGATION

FPS drops while fighting enemies
Description: Players may experience FPS drops when fighting enemies during night time while it’s raining and holding the torch.

FPS Drops while fighting enemies in Korinth
Description: Players may experience FPS drops after fighting enemies in Korinth for more than 10 minutes.

Unexpected lieutenant comes to help
Description: When using the “Call to Arms” feature players may notice that an unexpected lieutenant comes to help.
Workaround: Change the order of lieutenants according to the following current behaviour:
1-3 slots available: The lieutenant in the first slot will come to help.
4 slots available: The lieutenant is randomly picked from any of the slots 2-4.

NPCs riding a horse have low-resolution textures
Description: Some NPCs riding a horse have have low-resolution textures, don’t have any collision and cannot be interacted with.

World streaming issue
Description: Sometimes the game temporarily freezes to load textures.

Textures loading / Horse – running
Description: Players may notice loading textures for a few seconds in populated areas when using the horse or running

Evie Lieutenant not appearing in-game / Ubisoft Club Reward
Description: We're aware of an issue that prevents Evie to appear in-game

haistakaavee
10-09-2018, 12:23 PM
I have all the AOC games, but this is the first one that does not get worked. It starts to be like the EA's ways, it is evoked and does not care about the game, but the money is made!

Stee01
10-10-2018, 12:31 AM
Pretty sure this can be classed as a "known issue"

I'm already halfway through the game like this. Is this actuallly going to get fixed or am I going to complete the game looking like this? How does none of this get picked up by quality control????

Elf_03
10-10-2018, 05:58 AM
I am not able to remove the cult costume either (playing as Alexios) and haven't had any luck with the work arounds. I preordered for early access.

I really don't want to start the game again and run the risk of the same issue occuring twice.

Is there an ETA on a fix?

Donsig
10-11-2018, 05:12 PM
The issue is now fixed for me. Every single item in my inventory had been unequipped after updating which seems tohave fixed it! \o/

Thanks for not ignoring us, Bandicoot :D

Cruzz630
10-11-2018, 10:24 PM
the new update appears to have fixed this issue

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-12-2018, 09:11 AM
The issue is now fixed for me. Every single item in my inventory had been unequipped after updating which seems tohave fixed it! \o/

Thanks for not ignoring us, Bandicoot :D

the new update appears to have fixed this issue

Thanks a lot for confirming this guys!

And no worries at all, we got this fixed as quickly as we possible could and a big shout out to everyone who helped send in their save files and reported this issue to us.

This should now be resolved on PC, so if you're still having the issue please let me know! Console players if you're still experiencing the issue, do not worry just yet, keep an eye out for another patch incoming very shortly :)

Cheers guys :D

haistakaavee
10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
the repair lasted "only" for one week, wauuu! :=(

Elf_03
10-14-2018, 10:29 AM
Thanks a lot for confirming this guys!

And no worries at all, we got this fixed as quickly as we possible could and a big shout out to everyone who helped send in their save files and reported this issue to us.

This should now be resolved on PC, so if you're still having the issue please let me know! Console players if you're still experiencing the issue, do not worry just yet, keep an eye out for another patch incoming very shortly :)

Cheers guys :D

I restarted as Kassandra and I am getting the same issue as I had with Alexios - unable to unequip the cultist costume. Can this please be looked into. I am running on PC

JorRaptor
10-14-2018, 01:57 PM
I restarted as Kassandra and I am getting the same issue as I had with Alexios - unable to unequip the cultist costume. Can this please be looked into. I am running on PC

Sad to here you got the issue, are you maybe able to share some footage of this bug? Like running around in this outfit? Would love to highlight it in an upcoming video and share credits ofc. Thanks!

Hopefully it gets fixed soon tho.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-15-2018, 11:11 AM
Still not working guys? Can anyone who is stuck in the outfit please update to the latest version and then send a copy of their save file to us.

You can do this via https://support.ubi.com/ and adding the save as an attachment.

Save files can be found at the following locations: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000037092/Save-game-locations-for-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-ACOD/

Once you've done this, can you send me the ticket number here?

Elf_03
10-16-2018, 01:17 AM
Sad to here you got the issue, are you maybe able to share some footage of this bug? Like running around in this outfit? Would love to highlight it in an upcoming video and share credits ofc. Thanks!

Hopefully it gets fixed soon tho.

I ended up fixing the issue myself by creating multiple save game files before entering beneath the Temple of Apollo and reloading my most recent save after the 'Serpents lair' quest

JorRaptor
10-18-2018, 06:59 PM
Ah okay good to hear.

Lashley93
10-29-2018, 06:12 PM
Same issue for me, PC

All my autosaves are in the temple for some reason and I have no manual saves before the temple, as I never knew about this issue :/

Really put me off the game.

EDIT: FIXED BY RELOADING SAVE YESSS