PDA

View Full Version : Mouse button lock on not working

Kittierum
10-02-2018, 05:25 AM
As the title says. Anyone else having this issue?

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Hey,

Can you give us more information about this? Is it not working in all situations, have you tried with another mouse, have you tried updating the mouse drivers?

Does this happen with all weapons or just certain types?

Kyrlen
10-02-2018, 02:16 PM
I thought I had this problem until I realized instead of using the scroll wheel for a simple click you have to hold it down. Also, it doesn't appear to have much forgiveness for accidentally rolling the wheel instead of clicking it. If you roll the wheel while holding it it doesn't register as a long press click.

madisonb44
10-04-2018, 06:10 AM
Hello, my mouse (R.A.T. Pro X) will not work for shooting the bow, pausing the eagle in mid-air to identify targets, locking on targets, or aiming on the ship. It seems to be a right mouse button/middle mouse button problem. I have an old controller that I got working again to get through the sections where I have to do those things to advance (thank you for the auto-switch feature). I have no problems in any other games with my right mouse/middle mouse button use, only Odyssey. It also worked fine in Origins. Would you have any suggestions to get this working? I really suck with a controller, as I have only ever used it for sports games and do not wish to use it to play this game.

Alex6461
10-05-2018, 10:30 PM
i've the same problem, ultill i was on ship was fine, but after i started the ship's travel, i can't use left click of the mouse for arrow, spears and when i board other ships i can't use left click for attack too, same for eagle, i've to change every time the controlls for doing the actions. what can i do ?

Thirdrose
04-29-2019, 09:59 PM
Yes, I can confirm I have the same issue, with Assassin's Creed Origin and Odyssey. My Rat Pro mouse don't work with the right Button at all.
I have to use an another mouse (a Spatha) to play...

If you have any solution...

Ubi-Keo
04-30-2019, 05:02 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

Do you have a standard mouse that you can try with the game? It's possible that the issue is related to the Rat Pro that you are using as I can see another player mentioned this in the thread.