PDA

View Full Version : Reset tomorrow what's going to happen w all nk 20's now?

Nicolea1111
10-01-2018, 04:29 PM
Ok w reset bout to happen are more going to be punished once their nk20 goes to silver 50? Are they as well going to be punished by facing the top 500 legendary players as well? What is if anything being done about this issue? When can we expect a straight answer regarding this matter? It's been way to long not to have some info regarding this.

Retardxo
10-01-2018, 06:44 PM
They have absolutely no clue what they are doing. Time to give up hope and go support their competitors!

Ubi-Toller
10-01-2018, 08:33 PM
All players below 10,000 LSR will be slipped back into Rank 50, no matter what their level is.

Hershalicious
10-01-2018, 09:30 PM
So Toller what you are saying is, that DeRanking is still not fixed. And not only that but the ladder is in its worse shape now than ever?

Nicolea1111
10-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Ok so I saw I went back to silver 50....however 2 of my team are still being effected with the last update. Both have dropped to silver 35 and STILL facing the top 500 L players with no hope in sight of moving up...I'm close to being a nk 20. I can't donate the 600 to 1000 that I'm use to donating in fear once I go nk20 I'm going to be in the same boat as my teammates. I also feel I can't upgrade anything like I'm use to doing across my whole collection of cards. Are the people who are nk20 and went back to 50silver with L reset now having the same issue as my team?? Are they facing the top 500L and dropping fast to 35 silver as well? Idk y it was assumed that all nk 20+ are derankers. I saw alot of them in L and many more below nk20 silver. Mostly what I saw deranking were nk 14-18 in BOTH Legendary and silver. I know I'm becoming annoying I'm sure but I still haven't heard a true answer. I do appreciate all your responses troller just wish those affected could get a real answer. thank you.

Avergnon
10-02-2018, 10:46 PM
Toller,

I unfortunately have bad news to report. We have a couple NK20's who got bumped into silver because they were in the bottom half of Legendary. They normally go back into Legendary at the start of the season but this time they CAN'T.

This is because they are being matched with Top 250 Legendary players more than 50% of the time and thus are actually being forcefully deranked in Silver. They would normally move back into Legendary under the old algorithm but because they are being matched with Top 250, they are losing rank and now sit at 42 rank Silver shield. These high level players would be back in Legendary if they could but the algorithm to stop the real derankers is preventing them.

Please have the devs fix this ASAP as one of the players has bought spent $100+ and is thinking of quitting as he did nothing wrong and cannot play PVP anymore.

Thanks for the help!

Nicolea1111
10-02-2018, 11:14 PM
You are not alone. I have 2 on my team just like that. They are now silver 35 &36. They have been stuck for little over a week. I'm almost bout to hit 20. I have stopped donating, upgrading and buying stuff until this is undone. No way I can go against the top 500. Over the next few days more will post about this issue that is effecting their teams.

boggleb
10-03-2018, 01:22 AM
Can you help me? I would have NEVER left legendary I I knew this was the result. How was I supposed to know? I read the developers update thing in game. I want to keep playing. Please.

boggleb
10-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Can they play there? I'm still getting kicked down and I'm still matching top 50 players.

camelchasers
10-03-2018, 09:41 AM
This deranking "fix" has completely screwed up the ladder and I imagine making reentering legendary a total nightmare. I'm sitting top 500 now, and every 2nd match is against some poor NK is silver shield who basically doesn't have a chance of winning.

The solution is a horrible idea and is not working. Toller, I hope you are giving the strongest feedback possible to whoever makes the decisions that this is having huge unintended consequences and needs to be reversed ASAP!

Ubi-Toller
10-03-2018, 12:58 PM
I can assure you that I am, and it's not just me. Buck and Steve are also on the case.

Ascendent1985
10-03-2018, 03:30 PM
Shouldn't it be about the level of the deck you play with?

I level my non playing colors for challenges, but with this change I might only see top 500 players soon, while my main deck is nowhere near the top players.

I think it should be an algorhitm containing out of only the stats of the deck, like:
Level cards
Rarity cards
Upgrade level cards
And NK level can be taken in the equasion aswell, cause of the lightning thingy....

boggleb
10-03-2018, 06:23 PM
So yesterday and last night I messaged the community Managers on Twitter. I had posted here and in the ubisoft forums. Someone has graciously changed the game so that you will fight level 50s until you get back into legendary. I dont know if this is a temporary thing, or it is the way it works now. Hopefully I will never know because even if I have to break my fingers fighting I will NEVER go below 10k in legendary. Whoever made this happen I thank you a million times over for letting me bac into the game. We saved one other player in our group also before he left as he was quitting. We lost one other but hopefully we can get to him and get him back. Thank you Community Managers again. I'm really happy and I'm sure you have made many people happy. Except the legendary guys padding their levels with the downtrodden guys that were stuck in silver. It's better for everyone this way and I hope anyone caught in this will know not to go below 10k in legendary if you are level 20 NK. THANKS!
ĆHICKENĹOVER of SODOSOPAKNIGHTS.

Ozoceles
10-11-2018, 01:54 AM
Thanks for letting me know. I'm close to level 20 NK, and I donate way more cards than most people, plus I level my cards evenly across all types so my deck isn't as strong as most players. I was planning to stop donating and stop upgrading for a bit, but it sounds like there's no chance of getting stuck in a situation where I can't win. Can someone officially confirm that this is a permanent fix to this problem, and that nobody will get stuck anymore?

Thank you.