PDA

View Full Version : No info on AC:Odyssey Pantheon Edition PS4 pre-order

VFerreira93
10-01-2018, 11:28 AM
I've pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Odyssey Pantheon Edition for PS4 from UbisoftStore back in late June since I really enjoyed Origins but I still haven't received neither shipping nor tracking notification email. It's starting to make me worried 'cause EarlyAccess starts tomorrow at 00:01am and no game was delivered to me yet. I've opened a support-ticket a few days ago to try and sort this out and although the people I've been speaking with were pretty polite and understanding, I don't feel like they understood my concerns that well. The only thing I know at the moment is that in the invoice for physical products it says that the estimated delivery date is on October4th but from what I was told, you're aiming to deliver it on October2nd so that's okay. I just wanna know if my order was shipped or not, something at least.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 11:40 AM
I've pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Odyssey Pantheon Edition for PS4 from UbisoftStore back in late June since I really enjoyed Origins but I still haven't received neither shipping nor tracking notification email. It's starting to make me worried 'cause EarlyAccess starts tomorrow at 00:01am and no game was delivered to me yet. I've opened a support-ticket a few days ago to try and sort this out and although the people I've been speaking with were pretty polite and understanding, I don't feel like they understood my concerns that well. The only thing I know at the moment is that in the invoice for physical products it says that the estimated delivery date is on October4th but from what I was told, you're aiming to deliver it on October2nd so that's okay. I just wanna know if my order was shipped or not, something at least.

Hey,

Can you send me the case number you created and i'll do my best to help

VFerreira93
10-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Hi there!. Here's my case number - 07045246

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 01:02 PM
I'm sending you the tracking in a private message now

VFerreira93
10-01-2018, 01:28 PM
I'm sending you the tracking in a private message now

Nice, thanks! I appreciate the help you gave me and time you've spent on this. I hope you have a good day, sir :)

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Nice, thanks! I appreciate the help you gave me and time you've spent on this. I hope you have a good day, sir :)

No worries, hope you enjoy it once it arrives :D

VFerreira93
10-02-2018, 02:25 PM
No worries, hope you enjoy it once it arrives :D

My package just arrived a few minutes ago! Properly boxed and nothing was missing. Both figurines look incredible and I can't wait to put them next to the Kassandra figure I bought separately. Diving right into the game! :D

USAFA1221
10-02-2018, 03:40 PM
Hey bandicoot could you look at mine to I really want to play and I preordered the spartan collector edition. It would be great if I could atleast track it.