PDA

View Full Version : Still no shipping email or tracking number for odyssey gold edition!!!!

anthonyamyryan
10-01-2018, 08:26 AM
I preordered gold edition assassins creed odyssey and as the game comes out tomorrow I assumed I would have had an email by now confirming it has been shipped which I have not, I have put a support ticket in on Fri and still have not got a response. My money has been taken and I have no idea when I will be receiving the game even though it's out tomorrow. Please help.

righele_71
10-01-2018, 08:39 AM
You're not alone…

I mean… I received the email this friday but the pack is "Ready for UPS", not shipped yet…

P.S. there are 45+ GB to download before play...

Steven94NL
10-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Same issue over here. Yet to receive a Track & Trace code for my Pantheon edition. Already issued a support ticket, but I doubt I'll get a response anytime soon.

righele_71
10-01-2018, 09:02 AM
I hope this makes everyone more comfortable regarding their shipping status. This is in the email last year when my Assassin’s Creed Origins Dawn of the Creed edition was delayed:

“Hello,

We are writing to inform you that your order for ASSASSIN'S CREED ORIGINS DAWN OF THE CREED COLLECTORS EDITION- XB1 has been delayed and will arrive on Monday, October 30th.

We sincerely apologize for this delay and have included a digital game code below so you can play the game.

Digital Code: (Not going to show this even though I used it already)”.

That was sent to me October 26th at 7:36 PM PST. Assasssin’s Creed Origins came out October 27th. Everyone will be fine :)

It could be a possible solution...

anthonyamyryan
10-01-2018, 09:08 AM
Hopefully I've never pre ordered through ubisoft before but I did this time due to the discount, I have since read a lot about the issues experienced for origins last year if I had known it earlier I wouldn't have placed the order. Fingers crossed we get a code so we can play it tomorrow but to be honest I'm not holding my breathe.

SethUnleashed
10-01-2018, 09:29 AM
yeah, sadly this only happened with origins and now odyssey it seems ... all other games over the last 2 years worked perfectly fine.

i ordered odyssey back in june (so 4 months ago) and not a single word on shipping etc, which is really odd

at least as a PC player, the game itself gets automatically added to my uplay account so pre-loading and playing on release arent an issue.

anthonyamyryan
10-01-2018, 10:37 AM
I have since had my ticket updated with a tracking number for ups but still no email and my order online still says pre purchase so it's more than possible that everyone who haven't got a email yet your package may still be on the way as mine looks like it should be delivered tomorrow as long as ups collect it today. Hope everyone gets their games tomorrow.

SethUnleashed
10-01-2018, 10:48 AM
that would be nice allthough i "hate" UPS as their drivers are the worst and laziest out of all the services we have here...
they at times dont even ring the doorbell and just state an "unsuccessfull delivery attemnt" in their system AND theres no upc-center close by so picking it up (if that even possible at all which i doubt) is a huge pain in the behind.

miltosny
10-01-2018, 03:43 PM
When did you submit the ticket? Im in the same boat

HoIcon
10-01-2018, 03:51 PM
No update on my delivery either, doesn't look like it'll come tomorrow, hopefully we're compensated for this

ProdiGurl
10-01-2018, 03:56 PM
that would be nice allthough i "hate" UPS as their drivers are the worst and laziest out of all the services we have here...
they at times dont even ring the doorbell and just state an "unsuccessfull delivery attemnt" in their system AND theres no upc-center close by so picking it up (if that even possible at all which i doubt) is a huge pain in the behind.
No weekends and when they come to our house (long driveway down to locked gate), they toss the boxes over the iron fence onto the cement. Feels like Ace Ventura lol

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FormalPoliteGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

https://i.redd.it/cldrewqf80cz.gif

Eshaal786
10-01-2018, 04:32 PM
I am more worried about whether the Steelbook comes with the Gold Edition Preorder.

On the Store website when you compare editions, the Steelbook is included. However looking at other links on Ubisoft, the Steelbook is not confirmed with the Gold edition.

I spoke with Ubisoft today, they will check this out. BUT I did receive a tracking number for my order, which is producing an error on the UPS website. (Though Ubisoft have confirmed there is an error with the tracking numbers etc earlier today)

So all in all, I am not instilled with confidence.

(Last year I ordered Origins Edition, and the parcel turned up empty!)

Neogenesy
10-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Still no mail/tracking number nor confirmation of my Spartan Edition being shipped -.-

righele_71
10-01-2018, 04:42 PM
My tracking code is Active! I received it on Friday but it was always "ready for UPS"

I am from Italy and my pack is already in Milan, but other italian users have received the notification and the pack is still in Germany.

Neogenesy
10-01-2018, 05:05 PM
I'm italian too, still no tracking number, order still no shipped

rodrigo20121
10-01-2018, 05:22 PM
I recived today the b˘nus necklasse
But still no shiping information, no e-mail, no tracking number nothing

TaleraRis
10-02-2018, 01:23 AM
No weekends and when they come to our house (long driveway down to locked gate), they toss the boxes over the iron fence onto the cement. Feels like Ace Ventura lol

OMG if I caught someone doing that I would be livid! I'd be out there like a shot giving them a piece of my mind.

Dante182
10-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Im from germany and also didn't receive an email that my ps4 Gold Edition is on the way. Last year origins was delivered by DHL and not ups. dont know, but I dont think that it will be delivered today and tomorrow we have a holiday in germany, so it wont move tomorrow either...

BADBOYBERDOO
10-02-2018, 04:43 PM
any response yet?

ballon009
10-02-2018, 06:20 PM
That is hilarious and so true. Bye bye disk have good night