PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed odyssey gold edition

MMcCurley
10-01-2018, 05:38 AM
Hi, I preordered the physical gold steelbook edition for the ps4, & I haven't gotten a notification on when it will ship or if I'll get to preload it. Sorry I'm just getting worried with how close it is to the 2nd, any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Hey,

I can't see any order history on this account, so i'd recommend to contact us via https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/ so we can check the details about the order

MMcCurley
10-01-2018, 05:27 PM
Hey,

I can't see any order history on this account, so i'd recommend to contact us via https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/ so we can check the details about the order

I sent a message to ubisoft support but just in case here's my order number 06823138. Thank you.

W4RGOD666
10-02-2018, 02:32 AM
I just received the Assassins Creed Odyssey gold edition box set but I got the PS4 game...I had ordered the Xbox One version, is there a way for me to change it to the Xbox One version or can I get a digital download for the Xbox One?
I am sitting here looking at this and wanting to play it but I donít have a PS4...what a bummer I canít believe the Ubisoft screwed up on my order

Troopercooper80
10-02-2018, 05:40 AM
I just received the Assassins Creed Odyssey gold edition box set but I got the PS4 game...I had ordered the Xbox One version, is there a way for me to change it to the Xbox One version or can I get a digital download for the Xbox One?
I am sitting here looking at this and wanting to play it but I don’t have a PS4...what a bummer I can’t believe the Ubisoft screwed up on my order

Wow thats just.. thats really bad.
You know i wouldnt be surprised if i end up with the xbox version and i ordered the ps4 version lol.
But then im still waiting on a tracking code..

This is one messy release, never ordering from ubisoft again, learned my lesson.

W4RGOD666
10-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Wow thats just.. thats really bad.
You know i wouldnt be surprised if i end up with the xbox version and i ordered the ps4 version lol.
But then im still waiting on a tracking code..

This is one messy release, never ordering from ubisoft again, learned my lesson.

Well if you get the Xbox gold version version wanna trade? Lol!