PDA

View Full Version : Uplay reward-Mycenaean Dory unlock requirements

poketopia
09-29-2018, 08:13 PM
For the Mycenaean Dory the unlock requirements are:Play a Ubisoft demo directly at a Gaming Event in 2018 to unlock this reward.

I played ac Odyssey at EGX2018, but no mention was made for the unlock criteria (secret website, code,etc) what did I miss at the event to unlock this, or was something missed?

Thank you for your time

Rewards page for people who want to look:https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/assassins-creed-odyssey/PC/rewards

UbiGabrinth
09-29-2018, 11:51 PM
To the best of my knowledge there was a QR code that needed to be scanned at the booth in order to receive the Reward Pack. Did you get a QR code scanned?

poketopia
09-30-2018, 08:35 AM
No I didn't see anything for a qr code

Anykeyer
09-30-2018, 08:48 AM
You could also ask Sam (Uplay mobile app voice assistant) any question during E3 to get it.
Last time (in Origins) all those exclusives were made available to anyone a few months after release. I hope Ubi is going to do the same with Odyssey.
I have Dury but I dont have Epsilon Blade and Eagle Kopis and I have no idea what those community contest/activities were.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Sorry you missed out on it. We'll keep everyone posted with any news on the availability of these rewards in the future for people who couldn't attend or missed out on them :)

AngelNetsuke
10-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Sorry you missed out on it. We'll keep everyone posted with any news on the availability of these rewards in the future for people who couldn't attend or missed out on them :)

I'm waiting for this. Maybe you only need this item to get Show me the money! badge.

Eagle Kopis and Epsilon Blade Can they be obtained at weekly events?

Thanks

InfaiItration
10-06-2018, 12:54 AM
To unlock the weapons you had to use the mobile phone application during the E3 event and talk to Sam. See picture!

Then the reward was unlocked. Greetings

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/181006/5rg5mmxz.png

First_Prophet
10-17-2018, 06:28 PM
OK Ubi... I'm going to speak frankly with you... K? I find it completely unfair that this is even in the rewards section. I mean, I completely understand that exclusive content be made available to the people who went out of their way to attend and participate in a gaming event, but unfortunately not all of us have the luxury to do so. Please remove the Mycyenaean Dory from the Club Rewards so that we can complete the challenge to obtain all club rewards to get the Show Me The Money achievement.

AngelNetsuke
10-21-2018, 12:17 PM
OK Ubi... I'm going to speak frankly with you... K? I find it completely unfair that this is even in the rewards section. I mean, I completely understand that exclusive content be made available to the people who went out of their way to attend and participate in a gaming event, but unfortunately not all of us have the luxury to do so. Please remove the Mycyenaean Dory from the Club Rewards so that we can complete the challenge to obtain all club rewards to get the Show Me The Money achievement.

I agree.

HolyHalf-Dead
10-25-2018, 07:33 PM
There is another opportunity to unlock this weapon at PAX Aus this weekend. Make sure you generate your QR Code in the Club App, and scan it at the Ubisoft booth.

DreadGrrl
10-26-2018, 04:06 AM

I was able to aquire the “Show me the money” achievement without the four rewards that are unlocked through participation in events.

Spartan117B01
04-01-2019, 05:38 AM
Any update on how or when this item will be made available to current players?

RadicalZeal
04-19-2019, 03:58 PM
Same question. How can we get it now?

NexusProxy
04-24-2019, 12:14 AM
Any news on how to get it now?

bitebug2003
07-20-2019, 01:17 PM
This really should be unlocked now (or removed from the rewards list).

UbiMorning
07-20-2019, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the suggestion bitebug2003. I do not have any info on this reward in particular, but will check into it!

RonJeremyR6
07-22-2019, 10:42 AM
The game is nearing it's end, it's really time to unlock this reward for all players.

Ow, and a tip, never ever implement event-rewards anymore, nobody knows about them, well at least not Europe..

AC3 remastered didn't had any event-locked rewards, so you guys are going in the right direction!

UbiGabrinth
07-22-2019, 11:38 PM
Please let us know whether you want this reward unlocked to complete the Show Me The Money Badge or for some other purpose. Please note that you shouldn't need this reward for Show Me The Money.

bitebug2003
07-23-2019, 07:50 PM
Please let us know whether you want this reward unlocked to complete the Show Me The Money Badge or for some other purpose. Please note that you shouldn't need this reward for Show Me The Money.

As others have pointed out, not everyone is aware of the community events tied to these rewards and it would be a reasonable gesture for Ubisoft to unlock these rewards after a short period of time so that everyone can enjoy them.

Also note that the reward does not specify the unlock requirements from within the AC Odyssey's Ubisoft Club Dashboard on PS4

UbiGabrinth
07-24-2019, 07:34 PM
Ah, I'd like to share some information then! Here is a list of what's needed: Mycenaean Armor, Mycenaean Steed, Mycenaean Axe, The Rearranger, Arcane Sword, Thrakian Bow, The Babylonian, The Phoenician, Medjays, Temporary XP Boost, and Temporary Drachmae Boost.

I hope this helps!

JosephSinkai
08-13-2019, 03:11 AM
Is there some way to unlock those four event only items yet? I live nowhere near any of the locations those events are held at and I am on a fixed income. This is completely unfair to me as it would cost me far more than the trip itself is worth just to book a hotel room, much less the travel expenses and tickets to the events. Please stop putting event exclusive items in the games, this is the third game this has happened to me. Assassin's Creed: Origins, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Tom Clancy's Wildlands. I do not feel as there is any continued value in ubisoft games anymore as between constant event only items and the only way to collect the entire game being to pay over 80 dollars or more and wait a year and a half for season pass content and updates. Not to mention if you want all of the "extra content" you need to go buy food products, pay for the 100-120 dollar edtions and go to the fan conventions and E3/gamescon/comicon.

Ubi-Keo
08-14-2019, 03:36 PM
Is there some way to unlock those four event only items yet? I live nowhere near any of the locations those events are held at and I am on a fixed income. This is completely unfair to me as it would cost me far more than the trip itself is worth just to book a hotel room, much less the travel expenses and tickets to the events. Please stop putting event exclusive items in the games, this is the third game this has happened to me. Assassin's Creed: Origins, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, Tom Clancy's Wildlands. I do not feel as there is any continued value in ubisoft games anymore as between constant event only items and the only way to collect the entire game being to pay over 80 dollars or more and wait a year and a half for season pass content and updates. Not to mention if you want all of the "extra content" you need to go buy food products, pay for the 100-120 dollar edtions and go to the fan conventions and E3/gamescon/comicon.

I can confirm that all of the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ubisoft Club rewards can now be obtained.

There are times that some of the Ubisoft Club rewards are exclusive and can only be obtained by attending gaming events or by participating in community events etc, however the majority of these rewards will eventually become available to all players after a certain period of time. Also those rewards are not included in the overall progression in the Club at the time.

The Ubisoft Club is also free service that provides challenges and additional content for free to our players.

With regards to Season Passes, this applies to all games (not just Ubisoft) that have Season Passes available, content is released at certain periods throughout the year, it is also optional and is for additional content only.