PDA

View Full Version : ps4 Assassin's Creed Odyssey gold edition about the DLC sharing

kod_32
09-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Greetings,

I buy the Assassin's Creed Odyssey gold edition from the US psn store, but i want to play it on my EU psn account both accounts on the same ps4 and both are primary, the question is can i access and play the season pass stuff like 1- Legacy of the First Blade 2- The Fate of Atlantis and AC3 or mission: The Blind King? on my EU psn account or it will be locked with my US psn account?

I hope anyone can help me with this, thanks.

rBeloni
09-29-2018, 04:41 AM
I contacted them some time ago and they told me that the content will not be shared. I'm on the same boat as you, but with BR and US accounts.
It's awkard since every AC game 'til now shared their content. But they didn't gave me a proper answer about that... sad.

They promised me a proper answer by email, but the game launch is next week and I'm still waiting to buy it OR NOT.

kod_32
09-29-2018, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the reply, i hope they can answer before the lunch day or i will play with the us account sadly i don't want to discover after i play all along that i can't access a dlc or area bcs of that problem.

Ubi-Baron
09-29-2018, 11:59 AM
Hey guys,

PlayStation lock their DLC content to specific Regions, so this is likely going to be what stops this.

This is an intended system by PlayStation, so there's no real way around that.

Thank you

rBeloni
09-29-2018, 12:57 PM
But in my case, playstation shares content across all american regions. That's why most of my games comes with 4 languages: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French and Spanish.

The only game that causes me trouble with content is The Crew 1, because it's a "always online" game (as ubisoft said to me when I contacted you back at the time)...that's why I didn't purchase the crew 2 until now.

What's the problem this time? AC Odyssey is a single player title and the support told me that the content will not be shared. But when I keep asking, just to clarify, they're not be so sure about that fact...that's why I'm still asking until now...

Can you please call the devs?? Because is like none of you could help us. We need a proper answer. Some people are playin' right now, so the fact that the content is shared or not can be verified.

Please! I don't want to lose the pre-order content, but I don't want to buy the game with a season pass that I can't use on my other accounts on the same console.

thanks.