PDA

View Full Version : no line for clouds in my 4.0m config file what's up w/ that?

Sun_Ra
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
In the new 4.0m patch the readme indicates there is a line in conf.ini dealing w/ new cloud types. Sounds cool.

From the Readme:

New clouds

The new patch introduces brand new clouds. In order to use them you must manually edit the conf.ini file located in your main game folder before launching the game. Open the file with a text editor, locate the [game] section and in the TypeClouds= line write in either 0 or 1, then save the file.

TypeClouds=0 - old clouds
TypeClouds=1 - new clouds

Note:
When playing online the player will see the cloud type set by the server, and not as individually set in their conf.ini. This is done to ensure all players see the same tactical situation in the air regardless of their settings.

Mine doesn't have the line, anyone else seen this line?

Sun_Ra
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
In the new 4.0m patch the readme indicates there is a line in conf.ini dealing w/ new cloud types. Sounds cool.

From the Readme:

New clouds

The new patch introduces brand new clouds. In order to use them you must manually edit the conf.ini file located in your main game folder before launching the game. Open the file with a text editor, locate the [game] section and in the TypeClouds= line write in either 0 or 1, then save the file.

TypeClouds=0 - old clouds
TypeClouds=1 - new clouds

Note:
When playing online the player will see the cloud type set by the server, and not as individually set in their conf.ini. This is done to ensure all players see the same tactical situation in the air regardless of their settings.

Mine doesn't have the line, anyone else seen this line?

ronison
06-09-2005, 06:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The new patch introduces brand new clouds. In order to use them you must manually edit the conf.ini file located in your main game folder before launching the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Read that again and angain. Then understand you have to add this line in your conf.ini file. Its fairly easy you can even cut and paste.