PDA

View Full Version : Selecting Skins in PF Offline.

No1_Reggie
10-26-2004, 09:07 AM
Dumb question probably - i have some custom skins in my Hellcat folders - for some reason offline i cannot select them, when i drop the box all it has in it are the void and default skins. If i am online however all the skins miraculously appear for selection and i can use any one of them.Is this happening to anyone else who already has the game? I dont want to post it as a bug unless there are more than jst me with the problem.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? My install is over AEP - so it is a combined IL2FB+AEP+PF install.

Thanks in advance.

No1_Reggie
10-26-2004, 09:07 AM
Dumb question probably - i have some custom skins in my Hellcat folders - for some reason offline i cannot select them, when i drop the box all it has in it are the void and default skins. If i am online however all the skins miraculously appear for selection and i can use any one of them.Is this happening to anyone else who already has the game? I dont want to post it as a bug unless there are more than jst me with the problem.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? My install is over AEP - so it is a combined IL2FB+AEP+PF install.

Thanks in advance.