PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ubisoft. For Honor is great! (no joke, no hate)

CptMatsumaru
09-21-2018, 09:07 AM
Hello Ubisoft and dear development team of For Honor.

Every now and then I play For Honor and I have to say: Currently I like everything very well.
At the moment I can not find a hero who is too strong.
The future is finally hoping for new game modes we wished.
Rush (Storm) and Acrade.
Ok, I did not hope for a new faction right now, but I think it only adds to the variety in the matches.

Currently I like to play duel and find a lot has works very well.

I often meet players at my skill niveau or my rep level.

The server connection and its ping are good to very good. I usually have a ping of 17-23. The opponents also have a ping of 17 to 90. So everything in the green area.

Although I do not play For Honor every day, I think it's easier to get back into the game than half a year ago.
Yes. It may still annoy the occasional player who plays nothing but For Honor. But that's fine.

For Honor has become one of my favorites for games.
Constant development. News etc.

So I want to say thank you and just give feedback. Since beta I already observe.
We went downhill, sometimes uphill.

Please do not stop developing this game and please do not think about a For Honor 2. It would be a pity.
Because the community is growing. More and more Youtube Videos, Comunity Guids. That is, the interest in For Honor is great.

That's why. Thank you Ubisoft, developers and forum moderators. You made the game really good.

Thank you!

bhitrock
09-21-2018, 12:07 PM
I think too this is a great game, and one of my favourite multiplayer games so far. I'm looking forward to the new Marching Fire expansion, and i really love those continue updates they do. This is what makes a game great. So, I take this opportunity to thank Ubi for what they have done and, what is more, for never having surrendered when the game looked like it was "failing". Thanks Ubi :D.

P.S.: CptMatsumaru, you're french right? I can also guess you used google translate for a few things. It's probably better if you use other websites as "wordreference", because you made a few mistakes (for example, line 8: you wrote 'niveau' instead of 'level'). sadly, google translate isn't always correct...

CptMatsumaru
09-21-2018, 01:24 PM
I think too this is a great game, and one of my favourite multiplayer games so far. I'm looking forward to the new Marching Fire expansion, and i really love those continue updates they do. This is what makes a game great. So, I take this opportunity to thank Ubi for what they have done and, what is more, for never having surrendered when the game looked like it was "failing". Thanks Ubi :D.

P.S.: CptMatsumaru, you're french right? I can also guess you used google translate for a few things. It's probably better if you use other websites as "wordreference", because you made a few mistakes (for example, line 8: you wrote 'niveau' instead of 'level'). sadly, google translate isn't always correct...

Oh sry. yeap i used translator. Thanks for your tip!

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-21-2018, 04:10 PM
They couldve left this game to die. The fact they have put in so much effort is commendable. Ubisoft is known to do this. Other companies are not.