PDA

View Full Version : Nerf or Remove Shugoki's Hyper Armor

JerryTheLinberg
09-21-2018, 06:34 AM
I am a Rep 31 Conqueror and fighting against a Shugoki has never made me so angry and infuriated in my entire life!!!! No matter what I do my attacks never stagger him and he would always get GB or a free hit which drains 90% of my stamina. Please UBI nerf Goki's hyper armor or better yet remove it to make it easier to counter him!!!!

ArchDukeInstinct
09-21-2018, 06:59 AM
I am a Rep 31 Conqueror and fighting against a Shugoki has never made me so angry and infuriated in my entire life!!!! No matter what I do my attacks never stagger him and he would always get GB or a free hit which drains 90% of my stamina. Please UBI nerf Goki's hyper armor or better yet remove it to make it easier to counter him!!!!

Shugoki is basically a free win, you just need to play more defensive (basically you turtle harder than Shugoki). Your lights are going too slow in general to bust the armor and then stagger even if the Shugoki does somehow fail to parry let alone block, so you need to stick to doing GB attempts at unpredictable times and then going on offense.

Charmzzz
09-21-2018, 07:21 AM
You are playing the, probably, best Duel Hero in the game right now. So what you do is to GB - Shugo Hyperarmor is removed - then you start your Shield Bash mixup spam - profit.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-21-2018, 07:58 AM
You are playing the, probably, best Duel Hero in the game right now. So what you do is to GB - Shugo Hyperarmor is removed - then you start your Shield Bash mixup spam - profit.

Watch out, OP. This individual has it in for Conqueror. Ever since Conqueror took Peacekeeper's top spot in duel as far as win rates go, they've been blubbering on about it all throughout these forums.

BadBOO17
09-21-2018, 10:07 AM
Watch out, OP. This individual has it in for Conqueror. Ever since Conqueror took Peacekeeper's top spot in duel as far as win rates go, they've been blubbering on about it all throughout these forums.
Im not the biggest charmzzz fan either but dude he literally just helped you and OP with your problems with shugoki, its literally that easy to shut down the only thing shugoki has.

Also you and OP are just delusion af thinking the worst character ingame needs even more nerfs and conq doesnt. Conq is stupid OP in duels right now and if you think otherwise you must be playing a different game than the rest of us.

Its also hilariously ironic to hear a Rep 31 conq(probably strongest and most annoying hero to fight against in game) complaining about another hero being annoying especially when its the worst hero in game. Its obvious that you and OP cant be taken seriously or you guys are just trying to bait us on this BS post for your pleasure.

ChampionRuby50g
09-21-2018, 10:24 AM
Charmzzz and I donít see eye to eye, but at least I donít make passive aggressive moves at comments when he was literally offering some advice to the OP about their situation. Talk about holding a grudge against someone.

Illyrian_King
09-21-2018, 11:47 AM

Yep, steal the homeless guy his last bread.

EvoX.
09-21-2018, 11:59 AM
I'm half convinced this thread is a bait.

TSCDescon
09-21-2018, 04:30 PM
Still asking the devs to nerf Shugoki??

This community never ceases to amaze me.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-22-2018, 02:22 AM
Im not the biggest charmzzz fan either

Charmzzz and I don’t see eye to eye

This is so sad. Even when trying to stand up for Charmzz's honor or whatever these posts were trying to do, they still had to immediately qualify it with the above statements.

but dude he literally just helped you and OP with your problems with shugoki, its literally that easy to shut down the only thing shugoki has.

I don't have problems with Shugoki, I said he was a free win and told OP what he should do in the matchup to win it easily actually. Did you even read the thread?

but at least I don’t make passive aggressive moves at comments when he was literally offering some advice to the OP about their situation. Talk about holding a grudge against someone.

Passive aggressive? I said exactly what I wanted to directly to the OP right in front of everyone.

ChampionRuby50g
09-22-2018, 03:31 AM
Passive aggressive? I said exactly what I wanted to directly to the OP right in front of everyone.

Directly to the OP, while quoting Charmzzz, stating he was blubbering about something completely unrelated to the current topic when he was saying what he thought the best way to go about OPs issue. Something not really needed.

Zombie.Face
09-22-2018, 04:01 AM
Yes, if your struggling vs anyone as a conq your not playing right. Just abuse your broken bash and u should win every fight. I don't think Charmzzzz has it out for conc but more like has it out for a broken aspect of the game. You can say he has it out for conc but then I guess u might have to put 90% of the community in there with him. I think the conc has no place in this game the way he is. He's completely broken and anyone who disagrees is prob just playing them and abusing the game. Conc is the reason I log out of the game pretty much every day to be quite honest. Nothing is more frustrating than trying to fight a conc. I do have to agree tho that the shugoki is pretty stupid with his armor mechanic. He's a boring AF character to fight against and to play as. I would love to see the shugoki get a rework that includes removing the hyper armor so much. Nerf conc please!

Trenk2009
09-22-2018, 10:22 AM
This post i basically saying: "I'm playing one the most overpowered char of the whole game and wich to see one of the weekest one being nerfed" Damn.

SangLong524
09-22-2018, 10:44 AM
just grab him. it cancels HA. But make sure it is a grab, not fail one if you stumble back. It doesnt matter if you sucessfully guardbreak or not, as long as it connects.
Never start by trading blow with shugoki and whenever his armor is on. I learn it the hard way and still need some head hurting reminders,

GayForShugoki
09-22-2018, 01:54 PM
Shug is legit the worst hero in the game and you want to nerf him? Yikes.

My poor Shuggy.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-22-2018, 06:57 PM
Shug is legit the worst hero in the game and you want to nerf him? Yikes.

My poor Shuggy.
Here is the thing. In dominion you don't have to fight shugoki. He can't catch you. He has no openers.
And he IS fun to play. Though he sucks compared to most characters he has a boss moves set. Headbutts, demon ball, wall spat demon's embrace, and charged heavy. Land these on an opponent and you get that boss feeling. And his persona is great. A big fat happy guy giggling during a fight? Come on its perfect.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-22-2018, 09:51 PM
he was blubbering about something completely unrelated to the current topic

I concur.

Anything else you'd like to add?

ChampionRuby50g
09-22-2018, 11:03 PM
I concur.

Anything else you'd like to add?

Yeah now you mention it. I wasnít exactly standing up for Charmzzz either, I mentioned we didnít get along to reinforce my point about how I donít lower myself to trash talk about that user when itís 100% unrelated and just out of the blue.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-23-2018, 12:15 AM
Yeah now you mention it. I wasn’t exactly standing up for Charmzzz either, I mentioned we didn’t get along to reinforce my point about how I don’t lower myself to trash talk about that user when it’s 100% unrelated and just out of the blue.

Oh sorry, I meant if you had anything to add with regards to OP's predicament but don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you defended the Blubberer. Your secret is safe with me.

JerryTheLinberg
09-27-2018, 05:46 PM
Sorry that I haven't been on this post, some people think that this is a troll post, but I can tell you for sure it is not a troll post. But I don't think Conq's shield bash is broken, I went against a turtling Centurion last night and he did nothing but turtle, no matter what I do he would just counter attack me and to me that is really really really hard. The Devs should do something about Centurions turtling.

Jrock42_
09-28-2018, 10:16 AM
Pretty sure charmzzz rubs everyone the wrong way. Even when he's being helpful and giving good advice like in this thread, he just comes off as condescending, and arrogant.

JerryTheLinberg
11-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Oh hey! It looks like Shugoki actually got a stamina nerf. Not what I was asking for, but now he is less annoying :).

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
11-09-2018, 01:12 AM
Oh hey! It looks like Shugoki actually got a stamina nerf. Not what I was asking for, but now he is less annoying :).

Your last post seems petty. Conc doesn't match well with shugoki so just because you struggle with one character doesn't mean he needs a Nerf. Shugoki struggles with many different characters but you don't hear shugoki mains calling for a Nerf on all those characters. Conc is arguably the best duelist which means you're asking for a Nerf to your closest competitor.

RexXZ347
11-09-2018, 02:22 AM
ArchDukeInstinct

^^^ don't listen to this guy.

If you insult conqueror he will fight to the death. He will give you no mercy and is a great keyboard warrior. Conqueror is everything to him and he wants conqueror to be the only hero at the top list. Lmfao.

SangLong524
11-09-2018, 03:45 AM
Guarbreak, guardbreak!
IS THAT SO HARD TO DO? If you cannot pull even a failed guardbreak, you dont belong here.

Roseguard_Cpt
11-09-2018, 04:09 PM
How to fight against Shugoki;
GB
Fight like normal until the hyper armor comes back
Repeat

It's a slow fight, but hey, that's how we all used to fight in all matchups

HerrNein
11-09-2018, 05:19 PM
I fully understand the logic of this thread and will now comment on it.

I demand that Ubisoft nerfs Highlander? If I don't see an automatic easy when when I am playing my Centurion, He's too strong! Celts historically were garbage and Rome kicked their teeth in! Fix your game ubisoft!

ArchDukeInstinct
11-10-2018, 05:41 AM
If you insult conqueror he will fight to the death. He will give you no mercy and is a great keyboard warrior.

Just for reference, Rexx is that one dude who had a completely unhinged temper tantrum last week and created this thread: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1950828-Broken-***-****ing-game

Conqueror is everything to him and he wants conqueror to be the only hero at the top list. Lmfao.

Actually I've been playing a lot of Nuxia lately.