View Full Version : Lawbringer's Shove Attack isn't fair

Bucurosu
09-20-2018, 09:05 PM
Warden shoulder bash = light guaranteed
Conqueror shield bash = light guaranteed
Centurion legion kick = light guaranteed
Warlord headbutt = light guaranteed
Valkyrie shield bash = light guaranteed
Lawbringer shove attack = ....nothing...

I honestly think lawboi really needs a rework, he has so few advantages against any heroes...

Roseguard_Cpt
09-20-2018, 09:13 PM
Lawbringer Shove: Light if they don't dodge, GB into heavy if they do dodge

Specialkha
09-20-2018, 10:06 PM
Lol noob. Why should he have something guaranteed for something he can spam for blocking?

ChampionRuby50g
09-20-2018, 11:01 PM
At high level, players can dodge on reaction to the light, wait to CGB easy, or roll from the shove, LB gets nothing even from block shove spam so getting caught by it is on the player. When he gets reworked, I’d like to see something confirmed but his block shove taken away, maybe only block shove on heavy blocks.

Illyrian_King
09-20-2018, 11:27 PM
Don't play Tournament with Lawbee, it's gonna end bad for you. I tried it on my own.

I really hope he gets that rework with Season 8.

SangLong524
09-21-2018, 01:59 AM
Lawbringer is kind of boring at the moment. He needs some more fancy moves.
These days i found myself aiming for parry then light. Even Level 1 bots dodge unblockable heavy parry.

ArchDukeInstinct
09-21-2018, 03:19 AM
Warden shoulder bash = light guaranteed
Conqueror shield bash = light guaranteed
Centurion legion kick = light guaranteed
Warlord headbutt = light guaranteed
Valkyrie shield bash = light guaranteed
Lawbringer shove attack = ....nothing...

I honestly think lawboi really needs a rework, he has so few advantages against any heroes...

Well that's what happens when a move is guaranteed on block.

Bucurosu
09-21-2018, 07:04 AM
Even level 2 bots are smart enough to deal with the shove to light or shove to gb, and you tell me i'm the noob, try fighting with lawbringer against anyone with rep higher than 5....you won't do ****.....as suggested earlier, block shove should go away but at least make the shove attack guarantee something tho.....he is just not good enough to keep up with the rest of the roster

ArchDukeInstinct
09-21-2018, 07:08 AM
Even level 2 bots are smart enough to deal with the shove to light or shove to gb, and you tell me i'm the noob, try fighting with lawbringer against anyone with rep higher than 5....you won't do ****.....as suggested earlier, block shove should go away but at least make the shove attack guarantee something tho.....he is just not good enough to keep up with the rest of the roster

Bots have perfect reaction times, they almost never get hit by any of aforementioned bashes to begin with.

Tyrjo
09-21-2018, 07:14 AM
At high level, players can dodge on reaction to the light, wait to CGB easy, or roll from the shove, LB gets nothing even from block shove spam so getting caught by it is on the player. When he gets reworked, I’d like to see something confirmed but his block shove taken away, maybe only block shove on heavy blocks.

True, that's why you mix in feinted heavies into GB after a Shove. Shove's real problem is that you can roll away after having gotten hit by it.

Bucurosu
09-22-2018, 03:21 PM
Feint heavies or not, still can't accomplish anything with this hero against anyone who just has a little bit of patience to counter my gb, or dodge my light, this hero is a failure honestly....can't do really much against anyone and on top of that, he has the stamina of a 5 year old centurion....

Mirage6201
09-22-2018, 04:05 PM
“Noobs”, Roman