PDA

View Full Version : Please Ubisoft don't remove the gear stats

MrB3NX
09-20-2018, 03:25 PM
Hello guys ,

Gear stats are my main source of motivation to play the game

i always look forward to level up my heroes to reach new gear rarities and feel the joy of receiving awesome gear with excellent stats

the current system is very rewarding and exciting that's why i love it

if you remove the gear stats what will be the purpose of playing the game ??

if you remove the gear stats what will be the purpose of finishing my orders ??

if you remove the gear stats what will be the purpose of my one year champion status and gaining XP for my heroes ???

all of this will be gone , my passion to play this game will be gone , i will play the new system without any goals in mind which is terrible terrible terrible change

i know lazy players who barely plays the game will prefer the new system but what about players like me who used to clock several hours playing and grinding every day ?

all of our previous efforts will be meaningless which is heartbreaking

to me this makes you look bad dear devs , i guess u'r just too lazy to create full gear lists for the new heroes and that's why you picked up the easy way by removing the whole system that includes hundreds of items just to create several perks that are used for all heroes combined which is super uncreative !

please consider this seriously because i finally found my favorite game so don't ruin it for me i'll be so sad if the new changes comes to life

please listen and fix what you've done .

Siegfried-Z
09-20-2018, 03:37 PM
All of this rewards and motivation gonna stay .. just for beeing able to use the strongest perks and the perks you want instead of stats, that's all.

And thanksfully without gear system this is the end of this incredibly broken revenge build :))

Illyrian_King
09-20-2018, 03:52 PM
I also dislike the change :/

They should simple make stats and perks ... this would add vatiety.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-20-2018, 09:18 PM
I don't play the game to watch numbers grow, I play it so that way I can watch Knights, Samurai, Vikings, and soon some Chinese warriors duke it out. Armor could be purely cosmetic and I'd be fine with that, mostly because they could then focus on making more armors instead of having to balance stats

vsOroParryOnly
09-21-2018, 06:00 AM
I'm glad the stupid builds are going to go away, especially because I'm rather new to the game, which is most of the player base now,

we the majority new comers, are not happy being matched with older player who can kill us with 2 heavy attacks on their revenge every 30 seconds.

This is the future old man.

Ouldvar
11-12-2018, 12:08 AM
"I'm glad the stupid builds are going to go away"
and u think why that there just wont be 2 new op build with the rest being useless?

"especially because I'm rather new to the game, which is most of the player base now"
u got any source for that claim

"we the majority new comers, are not happy being matched with older player who can kill us with 2 heavy attacks on their revenge every 30 seconds."
that would be a problem for matchmaking not for gearsystem

your whole post is just one big pile of bs

One.Enemy
11-12-2018, 04:03 AM
A couple of warrior dens where they introduced the new system but not WHY they're making the change, and three warrior dens after the change where they don't even mention it (despite asking for feedback on the forums) says that you're SOL. Ubi isn't listening. They don't care what you feel about perks. They're never going to change no matter how many players leave because they're entering the Chinese market where they'll never have to worry about player counts again.

I feel for you...I was just like you. Now I and a lot of others aren't playing anymore. They're even losing some hardcore content creators now. This game is on the decline. I'd advise finding a new game to grind.

SixAxe505
11-12-2018, 04:56 AM
Considering we don't play in the same region as China, and my God the ping...the only people who lose in this supposed mass leave is us(USA/England/Australia). They will mostly be matched against each other. I already run into the same number of guys, but I think someone else posted that as due to mmr or something. The game feels I need to be matched with rep 100 plus guys. I like the challenge, but they are some of the worst bums. If you beat them once or enough, they just quit the match in protest. Like, "How dare some under 50rep guy beat me?" Sorry I have rambled...and with that I end this post.

One.Enemy
11-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Considering we don't play in the same region as China, and my God the ping.

Don't need to be in the same region for them to not care about losing players in the West when millions of gamers in China are having this game promoted to them by one of the largest companies in China. Ubi probably knows what most game developers know:

Western players are fickle. Chinese will play anything they can get their hands on.

Alustar.exe
11-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Wow, and here I thought you weren't hijacking threads to talk about this whole Chinese invasion of for honor? Guess you are a liar as well as a troll. XD
Some people's kids, man.

Vakris_One
11-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Western players are fickle. Chinese will play anything they can get their hands on.
https://i.imgflip.com/2mdgph.jpg

UbiInsulin
11-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Please refocus this thread on the Perk system if possible. It's a couple of months old but still pretty relevant, as long as we stay on-topic.