PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1404 support not existing

PavsterBG
09-20-2018, 10:15 AM
Hello, can anyone please Clarify what is happening with the support for Anno 1404? I received the dreaded profile" download failed" message and have a ticket logged for 3 months - no response. Then I logged another one recently - again no response. This is really bad service from ubisoft. Regardless that it is an old game I still have paid for it. But ubisoft leaves with no support and noone to talk to. I'm sure there are other fellow fans in the same position. Any advise on how to resolve this. I was 20 achievements short of getting 100 %.

dmdilks
09-20-2018, 05:50 PM
Hi this has been a problem from day one. I think you still have the profile. I'm not 100% sure but I think it saves it online and on your computer.

To check it. You have to go into control panel first to be able to see that folder. Once in control panel click on folder options, then the view tab. then in the box you have change from hidden files to show hidden files. Apply / OK.

Then click on "C" drive / User / Name / Appdata / Roaming / Ubisoft / Anno 1404 / Profiles. You Profile should be in there. By any chance it isn't I do have one that is mostly done if you want it.

UbiChrisMANG
09-20-2018, 06:25 PM
Hello, can anyone please Clarify what is happening with the support for Anno 1404? I received the dreaded profile" download failed" message and have a ticket logged for 3 months - no response. Then I logged another one recently - again no response. This is really bad service from ubisoft. Regardless that it is an old game I still have paid for it. But ubisoft leaves with no support and noone to talk to. I'm sure there are other fellow fans in the same position. Any advise on how to resolve this. I was 20 achievements short of getting 100 %.

Hello PavsterBG! If dmdilks' suggestion does not work please private message me with your latest ticket number and I will try to get a status update on the case for you.