PDA

View Full Version : Season pass bug - Help!

Xeith98zz
09-19-2018, 10:16 PM
I have owned the Season pass for quite some time (the one with glad and cent, etc) and as of today it just started to grew out my heros to where I have to unlock them. The only fix I have seen is to uninstall the season pass and reinstall it. Any idea what the problem is? Getting tired of doing this constantly everytime I get off For Honor and get on later on in the day.

UbiJurassic
09-19-2018, 10:25 PM
I have owned the Season pass for quite some time (the one with glad and cent, etc) and as of today it just started to grew out my heros to where I have to unlock them. The only fix I have seen is to uninstall the season pass and reinstall it. Any idea what the problem is? Getting tired of doing this constantly everytime I get off For Honor and get on later on in the day.

We've recently been seeing a few other players report this problem as well and we're looking to collect detail on the issue. What platform are you on?

Has anyone else been experiencing this issue?

Xeith98zz
09-19-2018, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the reply, im on Xbox One. Hope it gets resolved.

UbiJurassic
09-19-2018, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the reply, im on Xbox One. Hope it gets resolved.

It seems Xbox is actually experiencing an issue with "Purchase and Content Usage" right now, which I believe is effecting this.

Xeith98zz
09-20-2018, 03:10 AM
It seems Xbox is actually experiencing an issue with "Purchase and Content Usage" right now, which I believe is effecting this.

Ahh, I see. Great to see it will be resolved eventually then. Thanks for the reply. Sad to see Xbox has so many of these damn issues though. And so frequently.