PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Shop

HazelrahFirefly
09-19-2018, 11:10 AM
This is something that should probably be added. I've now gotten three reps with the Warden, Dominions primarily, and still haven't gotten the Devilish Amber Blade (or other two parts for that matter).

This game has end-game MMO rng drop rates and it's absolutely insane.

I think an Armory should be created which you can buy weapons from. Not crates with random stuff, but specific parts bought at a higher cost. I know that I would drop 20k steel right now to have the DA Blade that way I could move on with my life.

chukblok
09-19-2018, 01:36 PM
Absolutely.

EvoX.
09-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Though I like your idea, one thing this game definitely does not need is another steel sink.

Klingentaenz3r
09-19-2018, 01:52 PM
This is something that should probably be added. I've now gotten three reps with the Warden, Dominions primarily, and still haven't gotten the Devilish Amber Blade (or other two parts for that matter).

This game has end-game MMO rng drop rates and it's absolutely insane.

I think an Armory should be created which you can buy weapons from. Not crates with random stuff, but specific parts bought at a higher cost. I know that I would drop 20k steel right now to have the DA Blade that way I could move on with my life.

Devilish Amber Blade? Wait isn't that the blade from the inferno event? You won't get it then anymore. Once the events are over you cannot get those specific gear pieces anymore if they haven't drop for you during that time. No chance.

HazelrahFirefly
09-19-2018, 02:30 PM
Devilish Amber Blade? Wait isn't that the blade from the inferno event? You won't get it then anymore. Once the events are over you cannot get those specific gear pieces anymore if they haven't drop for you during that time. No chance.

Nah, that was another one. The DA Blade is one of the two regular sets added this season. I can even see it with a locked icon on my list, just haven't gotten it after 1,783,543,936 games (fabricated number).

Edit: Looked it up for the funk of it. The event sword was called Astral Flame, and it's quite ugly.

Velentix
09-19-2018, 03:17 PM
Though I like your idea, one thing this game definitely does not need is another steel sink.

Agreed. I like the idea, but I'd rather it have you trade in a similar quality peice of gear plus some salvage.

Brutal_DaDo
09-19-2018, 05:18 PM
I feel you man, iíve been trying to get the hellskull head for shaman but the game doesnít let me get it

Dry.Fish
09-19-2018, 05:52 PM
Does rep with your hero have anything to do with what gear you get. Because sometimes it seems that way. With low rep hero's I started playing I didn't get anything new untill yellow and green gear.

EvoX.
09-19-2018, 07:47 PM
I feel you man, i’ve been trying to get the hellskull head for shaman but the game doesn’t let me get it

I have that, but want Draconic Knots dagger, which I bet you have.

This game could use a small trading system between players, tbh...

UbiJurassic
09-19-2018, 08:33 PM
Does rep with your hero have anything to do with what gear you get. Because sometimes it seems that way. With low rep hero's I started playing I didn't get anything new untill yellow and green gear.

Yes, it does. Your hero rep determines what tier of gear will drop (Common, Rare, Heroic, Epic or Legendary). Each new tier adds several new. possible looks for weapons or armor that you can loot. The systems is as follows:

Reputation Level
Common Drops
Uncommon Drops

Common
Common

Common
Rare

Rare
Rare

Rare
Heroic

Heroic
Heroic

Heroic
Epic

Epic
Epic

Epic
Legendary

8+
Legendary
Legendary

Brutal_DaDo
09-20-2018, 06:36 AM
I have that, but want Draconic Knots dagger, which I bet you have.

This game could use a small trading system between players, tbh...

Iíva managed to collect all the gear for shaman but the only thing iím missing is that hellakull hatchet, the nemain set is also cool but i prefer the hellskull one, i think theyíd never add a trade system between players cause then people wonít buy crates