PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Rebellion Cloud Save, Infinite Loading

No_vadon
09-19-2018, 08:28 AM
So I played the beta when it was available. I now have the fully released game installed on my IOS and Android device. During the beta I had linked AC Rebellion to my Facebook account and now I have once again linked the fully released versions of the game to Facebook on both devices. I was able to play perfectly fine with no issues when I first linked my Facebook account to my Android version of the game. However, when I tried to link my Facebook account to the IOS version of the game I was prompted with the option to load my Cloud save from Facebook and continue my progress I had made from my Android device. This is where I've run into the problem as mentioned in the title. When the app chooses to load from the Cloud save, it shows that the progress bar at the bottom has reached 100% but it never finishes loading and let me play the game, instead it shows a small animus logo that changes to and fro into a caution sign. I was quite frustrated with my IOS device so I went back on my Android device and now the same problem is happening, therefore making my think that it isn't a problem with my devices but rather that of the save either being corrupted or damaged in some way.

anyVFX
09-20-2018, 09:52 AM
I have the same problem.

Jibejafar
11-29-2018, 10:11 PM
Me too has the exact problem, but then i reinstalled it and now i can't continue my progress instead playing from the very start

Sef1n
11-30-2018, 04:07 PM
Would be nice if it could be connected to uplay account instead of stupid Facebook

KingB_Bear
12-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Does anyone know how to reset gameplay? I unistalled and reinstalled and it keeps backing up the game from the cloud. I want a fresh start.