PDA

View Full Version : Penaly leave

Specialkha
09-18-2018, 11:13 AM
Why is there a penalty leave for those who leave after the first one? Especially when we have bot lvl 2 that can't defend themselves and that stay stuck on the same rock for 2 min?

Ubi-Jimothy
09-18-2018, 12:08 PM
Hey Specialkha,

The leave penalty is in place to discourage people from leaving games. It's a big issue for players when someone leaves the game, and although I understand that there may be some cases where the penalty seems inappropriate, it's better to have it overall than to not have it at all.

BadwithIds
09-18-2018, 03:23 PM
It should be removed until the matchmaking is better, because matches are unbalanced like crazy probably the worst its has been lately.

Specialkha
09-18-2018, 06:57 PM
Hey Specialkha,

The leave penalty is in place to discourage people from leaving games. It's a big issue for players when someone leaves the game, and although I understand that there may be some cases where the penalty seems inappropriate, it's better to have it overall than to not have it at all.

I can say for certain that a lot of ppl are not discourage to leave. At least, you should put Bot Lvl 3 when someone leaves.