PDA

View Full Version : State of balance

Specialkha
09-17-2018, 07:17 PM
Why the best way to have fun in this game is to take a hiatus of 2-3 months once you hit a certain skill threshold?

In dominion, once you hit that threshold, you will only face Shaman, HL, Conq, WL, PK, Zerker, and the occasionnal LB that will do nothing but wait for parry and bombs you once he gets his feats, while the others will use only their most safest moves. That means IF you do not play one of those, you are basically screwed.

Where is the fun in that? The game has been released for more than a year. Why is it so slow to fix things up? I thought Ubisoft was a AAA studio, but after the fails of Division and FH, I seriously doubt that.

DefiledDragon
09-17-2018, 07:35 PM
I rarely see PK in Dominion. The chars I see the most are HL, Warden, LB, HL, Shinobi, Glad, WL, Conq, Valk and Shaman. I know I said HL twice, but there's usually two of him.

bannex19
09-17-2018, 08:01 PM
*complains about balance*
*lists 9 heroes that are OP*

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-17-2018, 11:24 PM
Pk is worthless in dominion. Wardens are nearly immune to their attacks thanks to wardens feat which just gives them revenge. Who I see depends on the map or what the other team played the game before. Gauntlet is a good example of where it doesn't pay to be a light spammer. Citadel is an example of light spam heaven.