PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Spam

Cody72798
09-17-2018, 06:50 PM
For honor would be so much better without all the spammers... every fighting game ever has had spammers and no developers ever try to just stop it. How hard would it be to implement a system to detect spamming or stop the spam and punish the player so they have to get better? I know that as you get better you learn to prevent the spam but from what I have seen new players just stop playing before they get good because they just get spam killed and it just ruins the game. Why don't the developers realize that they would have more players and a better game if they fixed the issue?

Chobbsy99
09-17-2018, 06:58 PM
On pc spamming gets crushed pretty quickly. Itís on console itís a real issue. A short term fix is to play a character with an all guard (conqueror, aramusha, warlord). If you know theyíre going to spam, but donít know which direction, these are your guys.

Cody72798
09-17-2018, 07:03 PM
I play on xbox one and you have to either spam back or have perfect reflexes otherwise you lose all the time to it, really degrades the game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-17-2018, 10:17 PM
You can report it on Xbox but I don't. For honor is either meta or spam...or both if you're fighting a Warden. Val use to be a beast when it came to countering spam but they made her into spam now.

DefiledDragon
09-17-2018, 11:05 PM
You can report it on Xbox but I don't. For honor is either meta or spam...or both if you're fighting a Warden. Val use to be a beast when it came to countering spam but they made her into spam now.

I find fighting Valk is like fighting Orochi now, if Orochi had an unblockable sweep that you can only dodge if you're in the middle of a football field with nobody and nothing else anywhere near you. They should rename her to Stabstab Sweep.