PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass after Pre-Order

TeaBagHitter
09-17-2018, 06:06 AM
Is there any disadvantage in buying the season pass on it's own after I got the game (without pre-ordering it)?

I know there is a special pre-order quest but other than that will not pre-ordering affect the season pass or the game itself?

Olympus2018
09-17-2018, 10:01 AM
I am under the impression that it might be slightly cheaper if you buy the season pass now..... ???

ElderDarklion
09-17-2018, 11:13 AM
Last time I bought AC:Origins Deluxe Edition paying 56€ with using promo code and later bought season pass paying 30€ with using another promo code. If I could buy AC: Origins Gold Edition with using 1 promo code, I would pay 80€. This show, I paid extra 6€ and gave 100 club points. So if you can buy gold edition, buy it. Or can't buy it, you will wait to Ubi discount to buy season pass.

TeaBagHitter
09-17-2018, 02:31 PM
I'm most likely getting the season pass on its own on christmas so im hoping for a christmas sale

Lysette88
09-17-2018, 03:09 PM
I'm most likely getting the season pass on its own on christmas so im hoping for a christmas sale

Well, it is unlikely for the season pass to be significantly cheaper in a christmas sale, because it is still BEFORE the actual launch of the season pass content.

KmarkoPL
09-17-2018, 06:32 PM
I always buy Season pass after it gets released.
Never buying Gold editions !!
That way I know what am getting,
And most of the time the Season pass is loot cheaper than be for release,