PDA

View Full Version : Can we earn weapons and ships in game or do we HAVE to buy them.

Avengeri32
09-17-2018, 01:24 AM
I know there are digital versions and physical versions for the pilots and ships. but do I have to buy them in order to gain access? i cant earn them in game? If so then you're telling me I have to pay 75$+ to use everything in the game??? thats a complete rip off.

neilvbell
09-17-2018, 10:29 AM
Pretty sure this has been answered a lot. The extra ships and add-ons are not required to complete the game and nothing is locked from being accessed by not having them. The theory (I assume) is that you can just buy an extra ship or two if you particularly like the look of that ship and want to play it in the game. If people lik the extra stuff and swapping them around then they will buy them. If not then people will either play with just the starter set or won't buy the game: problem solved. This is much better to my mind than all these "pay to win" games on mobile devices that expect you to fork out 40 on "gems" just to purchase a different outfit for your characters. At least the money gets you a well-made ship toy that you can play with and for the quality of the add-ons I don't consider the price to be wildly inappropriate and it is definitely not worth getting angry about. ;)

Ubi-Lucipus
09-18-2018, 10:01 AM
You can play the game with just the Starter Pack Avengeri32 :)

Avengeri32
09-20-2018, 06:20 PM
So will I be able to use abilities found on different ships without having to buy them? or do i need to buy a ship in order to gain new abilities?

Avengeri32
09-20-2018, 06:22 PM
I get that I can play with the starter pack, but if i want to gain new abilities ,traits,pilot abilities,and upgrade my ship, do i need to buy ships and pilots for that?