PDA

View Full Version : Fix game crash when joining crews & Suspension & tuning issues

AfterglowFlux
09-16-2018, 01:37 PM
1. I thought maybe this issue would have been fixed completely since the issue was dealt with in the first game. I am still freezing out and the game crashes when attempting to join a crew. I can only join a crew with two of my friends otherwise it just crashes. I would like to play with others but I can't. It happens 99% of the time. There is no error code and it happens very consistently. This absolutely needs to be handled.

2. When doing events with the very few I can play with the events with cut-scenes have about a 75% chance of going to a black loading screen and never starting. This causes everyone to restart the game. Something to look into.

3. Several of your cars that I have discovered so far have major suspension issues with three-wheeling when hitting brakes and gas around corners after pro settings have been made to improve the car. (280 lvl) Those include but are probably not limited to: Nissan skyline, 2010 Ford mustang GT, 2015 Ford mustang GT, Honda Civic, mini Cooper s countryman all4, 2016 Ford focus rs.

4 On the pro settings for the 2012 Dodge charger r/t you cannot adjust the rear suspension rebound at all. It's not visible.

5. Also helicopter should be able to pick up parts for air vehicles they just can't be applied to the helicopter.

6. When you tune with pro setting or upgrade parts past stock on the 70 Challenger and the 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6 the rear wheels begin to move up and down by themselves and the Porsche is slow but the challenger is like a jackhammer. Please look into hot-fixing this as they are both very good cars.

ubi--unicorn
09-17-2018, 09:20 PM
Hey AfterglowFlux, do you get an error when it crashes? Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Let me know how it goes!