PDA

View Full Version : The one and only OTHG clubhouse

bigbow62
09-16-2018, 10:59 AM
Hi OTHG'sters and future members.

This is our one and only OTHG Clubhouse & all that want to join are welcome

If you can please post about yourselves in the clubhouse thread and let us get to know you and you can see what we are all about and then if you still want to be a member and you are age 30 or over and agree to respect the gang members ( family ) and the OTHG name we will welcome you into the gang.

Like I said we are more of a family then gang so you can't just show up and join,so we take a week so we can get to know you and you can see what the OTHG is all about.

There is a great group here.... fun to chat and game with.We also have some of the best riders and track builders on Trials....but the number one thing is having a blast playing Trials and it doesn't matter if you've been playing for 10 years or 10 days we are looking for friends first and Trials players.

For me the best part of the gang is when we are all in a party chatting and laughing all trying for the top OTHG run on each track( trying our best to get the top spot before one of our superstars destroys the track 😁 ) and most of all just having a good time with some great friends.There have been some epic parties over the past 6 and 1/2 years ....Yes that's right over 6 years.... most of us have been together..... and that's what I will always remember about the OTHG family all of those good times and now with Trials Rising on the way it looks like we will be able to add lots more of those GOOD TIMES to the OTHG history book ❤

THANK YOU GANG ! Love: BOSS 😎

TheFragBully
10-02-2018, 01:18 PM
Hey rudemod... my name is Chris, iv played all the trials games. I have 32 mil ish on trials..... love the game, love Creating tracks. I'm not over the hill but am 35 years old lol. Love the fact that othg are active still. And you have meet ups lol......... cld do with 20 wingman lol.
I'm on xbox.. GT: Webster AFC TfB
Gonna go grind s few othg tracks.
Wld like to be considered for team othg.
Thx.

Rudemod 69
10-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Hi Chris, if you're interested in joining the OTHG just hang around the main thread for a while and get to know everyone. :) We enjoy partying up, chatting rubbish and playing Trials (and other games).

You're welcome to run the HLC's (Hot Lap Challenges) and if you partake in other group activities you could join us in the near future. The Fusion Team feature is only part of what we are about though.

Boss (BigBow) is the main man, but he's not a bad sort if you respect the OTHG name. :)

ComradePete
02-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Hello all - I'm Pete, 38 years old & have been gaming for most of it. Started with an Acorn Electron then c64, mega drive & most systems since then.

Looking for more trials friends as Rising is nearly here - I started off with Trials HD, was hopeless but eventually got better & had a lot of fun competing with some guys on the eurogamer forum (which is where I got booped onto my friends list). Evolution coincided with my first child so never quite got the time on it, finally managed to platinum Way of the Ninja last year though.

On ps4 at the moment so feel free to add me, GT is ComradePete. Booped kindly added me onto the ps4 team for Fusion so I already have some of the OTHG as friends already, would be grand to be a full member though.

Rude69OTHG
02-01-2019, 07:44 PM
Hi, Pete.

I remember the Eurogamer Trials forum and your tag certainly rings a bell, I didn't post much however. I too met Boop there, and he's been a right royal pain since. :D Also remember playing Ironlungs' HD tracks.

Would be great to have you onboard. As Boss (Bowen Boys) says, just post in the main thread and hang around for a week to get to know us. :)

@TheFragBully, the same applies if you're still interested. :)

bigbow62
02-02-2019, 02:30 PM
Hey Pete,

Thank you for dropping by ...... the old folks home of Trialing ! [ OTHG ]

Yes please post in the club house thread and tell us a bit about yourself and

Trials history.... then we can get to know you and you can find out more

about the gang & us....then if you still want to become an official member

you are in !

All I ask is please respect the other members and the OTHG name.

We have been around since 2012 and most of us are like family at this point

Also post and be active running HLCS ( when we get back to running them )

Join a OTHG party once in a while and HAVE FUN !

It's great we have some new players wanting to join but here we want more

than a name,we are "looking for new Trials friends "just like you.That is the

reason this old Trials nut started The OTHG way back in 2012 and is very proud

we are still going strong 6 and 1/2 years later.

BTW: It work we all have made lots of new friends and like I said most of

them feel like family at this point.❤

I will get back to you after we get to know you and you can find out what we are

all about.The thread is a bit slow right now but I'm sure our missing members

will slowly filter back in the closer we get to RISING !

Look forward to adding you to our official OTHG list hope you meet lots of new

friends.... I tell you one thing you won't find a nicer group of old folk ......

THE OTHG 😎 Signed: BOSS ( aka: Bigbow 62 , Dave , BOWEN BOYS 1 08 , )

Happy Trialing Pete.... see you over in the OTHG club house thread 😎

bigbow62
02-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Anyone else looking to join the OTHG

Please post about yourself in my club house thread !

Also don't forget you must be age 30 or over.

Willing to be active in the gang by posting on our thread.

( The 2015...OTHG up and running (Again) thread !

Running weekly HLCS when possible.

Join a online party once in a while.

Respect the gang members and the OTHG tag.

Thank you & keep on Trialing remember we're not getting any younger

so hit the tracks and have some fun out there 😎

Singed: BOSS , Bigbow 62 , Dave , XBL GT: BOWEN BOYS 1 08

booped
02-02-2019, 05:14 PM
Hi Pete

Would be good to see you in the full OTHG :D

Eurogamer, really quiet over there in terms of trials now, although the word gartt still makes me do a involuntary twitch :D

ComradePete
02-03-2019, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys, will pop in to the other thread & introduce myself there.

DanAllgood
02-14-2019, 04:07 AM
Heyaz,

I msg'd with BOWEN BOYS 1 08 on Xbox live to express interest in joining the OTHG. He suggested I come here to introduce myself.

Here goes...

Well, hey all! Name's Dan Allgood (yup, it's Allgood! :cool:) AKA Ktulu1969
Been playing Trials since the early days of Evo. Didn't play HD much, but I became an Evo addict pretty early on, and spent a lot of time on the tracks. I even made several tracks for Evo. Mind you, I'm no pro builder, but my tracks are not cheesy just the same! I got into Fusion in November 2017, and since then I have played almost literally every day since then. I'm no pro player either, but I am decent. Just love the game!

I wanted to join the OTHG because I've thought about joining a club in the past. I knew a member of your team many years ago that made me interested because I was already over the hill then! :p Then I saw that the OTHG has a club in Fusion, so I figured I would knock on that door.

I don't chat or post on forums much, but if you look for me, I'll likely be on the tracks! I'm an easy going rider looking to hang with like minded gamers.

And JFTR... the 1969 in my GT is the year I was born! :cool:

bigbow62
02-14-2019, 04:59 AM
Hi Dan,

Thank you for dropping in and the info !

FYI: Please use the 2015 " we are up & running thread "for all future posts !

Thanx again for dropping in... make yourself at home 😎

bigbow62
02-14-2019, 05:29 AM
ATTN. ALL,TRIALS PLAYERS LOOKING TO JOIN THE OTHG

1.) YOU MUST BE 30 OR OVER !

2) POST INFO ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE 2015 UP & RUNNING THREAD

3.) WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS:
A.) That means posting once in a while on our main thread (2015)
B.) Joining online parties from time to time so u can chat,game meet friends
C.) Respect the OTHG name and our members
D.) We are more of a family then gang at this point so please look the place
over and see what we are all about,chat with some of our members &
If possible jump in a xbox or PS4 party if you have any questions or you
can post them in our main thread.

THANK YOU

The reason we take a little time before we make you a member is to give you

time and get to know what the OTHG is all about ! Then after a few days if it's

not what you thought or you don't think you'll fit in you can just walk away.

If you like what you see and think this is the place for you then we can

welcome you into the family 😆

I started the OTHG in 2012 and alot of us have 4,5 and 6+ years with the gang

& it's a big part of all of us.You can make lots of new friends in ur age group.

You will have a blast Trialing around with fellow OTHG'sters !

There is nothing like a OTHG party where everyone is grinding the same track

trying to best each other on the LB's while we are trash talking and laughing

our brains out. So new friends is the best part of the OTHG ❤

If you are as lucky as I've been you will wind up w/a bunch of long time friends.

like most the the gang has done over our 6+ year history !

Remember more of a family then a gang.... that's where the friends in ur own

age group comes in.Most of us being in the same age group ( some younger &

some older 😉 ) we have more things in common than say if you joined a group

with teenagers... it's worked out great over the years and now with RISING

knocking at the door we are all hyped and ready for some OTHG world

record grinding & belive me we have the crowd that can do it 😆

Thank you all .......

Signed: BOSS / Bigbow / Dave / XBL GT: BOWEN BOYS 1 08

Cruelty...976
03-25-2019, 02:57 PM
Can someone please confirm that I'm in the right place for current news and hlc lists.
It's been a traumatic journey of incorrect passwords and obsolete email addresses... been so long since I was roaming these forums.
Cruelty976

D2Dahaka
03-26-2019, 09:31 AM
Can someone please confirm that I'm in the right place for current news and hlc lists.
It's been a traumatic journey of incorrect passwords and obsolete email addresses... been so long since I was roaming these forums.
Cruelty976

Indeed you are oh great dark lord. welcome back :)

Cruelty...976
03-26-2019, 11:17 PM
Muhahahaa.. d2. Been so long. Catch up soon mate. Although I do recall you were always online when I was asleep. Being half way round the globe n all. 😉

D2Dahaka
03-27-2019, 10:33 AM
Muhahahaa.. d2. Been so long. Catch up soon mate. Although I do recall you were always online when I was asleep. Being half way round the globe n all. 😉

Iím sure our paths will cross again...I presume an upside down cross? lol

nlDEVIDnl
03-28-2019, 08:22 PM
My name is Devid , I'm 34 years old , born and raised in one of the oldest city's ( in 2018 we celebrated our 1000 years anniversary) of the Netherlands called Vlaardingen. (10km from Rotterdam)

I've been playing trials since HD, had some of my friends playing also but I always ended up alone on the extreme track leaderboards.
Where you guys did track central , I was playing skill games. On evo and fusion it was the same .
My biggest achievements are the big air jump skillgame 32nd worldwide , and triathlon 10th on xbox worldwide.

Always have heard about the OTHG gang and I would ne honoured of i could join the family.

Had some troubles over the past years , personally and in relationships. That I now live with my parents for a year till I find my own place .

I play on Xbox, gt is NL DEVID NL.

bigbow62
03-28-2019, 08:31 PM
Please post on 2015 up and running thread thank you. Also thank you for dropping in.....😆